what's your favorite cross body bag?

1. hey all!
    :biggrin:
    just wondering what your favorite cross body bag is? preferably a larger one? i am thinking of getting one down the road eventually and would love to be hands free so i can use my stroller for my little boy too.
    thanks!
    i currently use a neverfull for all my diapering and motherly goodies :graucho:

2. i think the neo cabby gm in black or denim. it is a very versatile bag. it can be worn as a messanger style, a handbag, or a shoulder bag. i am thinking of purchasing this in the future when i have enough money saved up. :graucho:

3. I've been thinking about this lately too.
    I have a Mono reporter, which is great, but would like a change.
    I'm looking into a Damier Reporter Melville right now, the Tulum Gm would do the trick too, so would the Naviglio...............(look at me, I can't make up my mind, this is the constant struggle in my head...LOL!!!!).
    I think I like the Damier Reporter Melville best, for now.

4. I like the look of the minna street but I haven't checked it IRL yet so I don't know how well it works in reality

5. i like from the men's line, the utah

6. monogram musette

7. :tup:Yup...I love cross body bags that sit flat.

8. I love my cabby GM in noir ... been thinking about the Damier Musette too!

9. Neo Cabby GM!!!

10. me too:yes:

11. In a recent post, I saw someone wearing a Tulum cross body and it looked really cute!

12. I like the croisette marina pm.

13. My palermo pm using a wide canvas strap from a piece of LV luggage (could also be ordered separately!).

14. I like the black denim cabby gm or the large musette in mono or damier

15. My Naviglio is a great crossbody! Not only is it roomy inside but you can fold the flaps for extra storage.