Which Coach is your favorite?

1. Leather only

2. Suede only

3. Sig bags

4. Combination

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Leather? Suede? Sig? combination?

I received a leather Coach lipstick case today and the leather is soo soft-now, I am pining for an all leather Coach bag.
  2. Optics!!!!! Luv em!

But i do like the signatures...
  3. Leather, by far. But I'm intrigued by the optic signature and patchwork styles, though I don't own anything in either line. Almost everything I have is leather or suede, but I do have a laminated signature makeup case and a "classic" signature phone case.
  4. I haven't bought a coach leather bag......yet!! LOL
  5. i love their leather and some of the optics.
  6. I like a combo of everything. Their suede bags are unbelievable though.
  7. i only have coach signature bags left, got tired of the leather ones too easily. love the optic lines!!! although not this year with the bee.
  8. I voted for combination since I'm a bit torn. I like all leather, some signature, and combination bags. I'm like you though, I'm pining for an all leather COACH, I just gave my only one to my mom :[ I miss it. I need a new one, and fast!
  9. i love the all-leather bags and some of the suedes.
  10. I love all of them! But I suppose it depends on what the style of the bag is. I really want a Hamptons business tote but would get that in either brown or black leather rather than signature because I think that the signature is a bit overpowering on larger bags (unless it's the black on black signature - that's more subtle). On the other hand, for smaller bags, like my Soho small flap, I like the signature print.

As for the suede - I LOVE it. I have a bordeaux suede Soho duffle and it's so unbelievably soft that I often catch myself petting it :shame: . However, I would never buy suede in anything light-coloured because it would just get too grubby too fast. Even my duffle is getting a bit grubby (maybe from all the petting ;) ) but luckily it's dark enough that it's only noticeable if I'm looking really closely.
  11. Ha! I do that, too! I imagine my bag was a teddy bear in its former life . . . :heart:

I only have one suede item and it's gotten pretty, ahem, "worn in" sinced I got it about a month ago. I was actually looking for it to develop wear patterns and a bit of a patina, since I trust Coach leathers to age so well. It just keeps getting softer and squishier, I couldn't be happier. Now if these :censor:ed handles would soften up a bit more I'd be really happy. :lol:
  12. Love the combos- especially leather with a little sig. If I want all leather I'll go Ferragamo.
  13. Out of all of my Coach bags, my fav has to be my Hamptons Signature Business tote in Khaki/vachetta...it is really huge but I love big bags! Plus, not many others have the large business tote:smile:
  14. I love both sig and leather bags.
  15. i like the signature bags.