5. Resort

6. Signature Stripe

7. Legacy (incl Thompson)

8. Gallery Totes

9. Ergo

10. Chelsea

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay, I know this is like having to decide which child is your favorite :heart:, but let's hear it! What is your favorite Coach line?

I'll start.

This is a tough one between Legacy and Ergo. I love the Legacy lining and have two Ali's, but the Ergo line is so comfortable and gorgeous. So, for now, I SAY ERGO! But if you ask me in an hour, I might change my mind!

:angel:

2. Legacy!!!!!!!!!! Legacy!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Legacy.. but I have only hampton bags.. what's up with that?:lol:
    I am desperately looking for a shoulder bag at the outlets but no luck so far :girlsigh:

4. I vote Legacy! It's my favorite right now.

5. Majority of my purses are Legacy but I do have bags from other lines as well (Carly, Hamptons, and Chelsea). I just LOVE all Coach!!

6. Seriously tough question but I voted ergo.......for today lol!

7. I am really liking my Bleecker stuff right now (2 duffles, British tan and wine, and 1 large flap in wine) But I too, could change my mind really quickly on that. 2nd choice would be my Legacy bags (Ali, hippie, Mandy, slim flap shoulder). WHEW...that is so tough to decide on!!!

8. I voted Legacy, but also really love Ergo & Soho, and well, everything else :lol:

9. Legacy! No doubt!

10. I love my sig stripe bags and voted for that, but I also adore my carly stuff that I have, so that would be my second vote if I got one

11. Legacy!!!!

12. Legacy! Legacy! I :heart: Legacy!:love::love:

13. Legacy!

14. I bought quite a bit of the bleecker stuff but my favorite has to be the Legacy line!!! :love::love:

15. LEGACY...I own too many and have one more on the way! BUT...there is a very special place in my heart for my medium Carly...