What's your favorite book?

1. Let's share our favorite books here.. My favorite is 'the time traveller's wife'. Heard that they're turning it into a movie!
  2. After the Moonwalk by Davis-Vautrin. Obscure indy writer with a bit of a cult following. A little hard to find but worth the effort. I think he has a website.
  3. Jane Eyre!!
  4. I also really enjoyed "The Time Traveler's Wife, but its really hard to name just one favorite book, I have quite a few. One of my two favorite books are Kite Runner and Rain of Gold by Victor Villasenor.
  5. I like the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella.
  6. I don't really have one favourite book ... not that I could pick. Some of my favourites are some of Stephen King's earlier books (i.e. Pet Cemetary, The Shining, etc.), The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien, and of course, the Shopoholic Series by Sophie Kinsella was fabulous (her books are my most recent favourites ... I just read them all a few months back)! Oh, and how could I forget the Harry Potter series ... loved that as well!
  7. The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King. And it's tween, but I love The Clique series for escape-mindless reading.
  8. Conquest of Mind by Eknath Easwaran.
  9. Haunted by James Herbert. The movie is boring compared to the book though. I wasn't impressed when I saw the movie, I feel so many things were left out and the story was made into more of a love story than in the book.
  10. I really enjoy all books by James Rollins, and Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child. They are soo interesting, I can't put them down! They are sort of scientific/murder mystery. Definitely read James Rollins Excavation.

On the other hand my fav author is F. Scott Fitzgerald.
  11. I LOVE the author, JAMES PATTERSON-especially Alex Cross character, but my all time favorite book is The Purpose Driven Life-I reach for it over and over and always discover something new I missed before , and my husband loves it as well-he's on his second copy-he read the first one so much!:heart:
  12. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
  13. 100 years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
  14. The Pact by Judy Picolt and Lucky by Alice Sebold ... 2 great books !
  15. My all-time favorite books are The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne and Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett.

Some others...

Lucia, Lucia by Adriana Trigiani

Rebecca by Daphne DuMarier

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith