what's your favorite appetizer?

1. when you go to a party, what do you hope will be there for an app? looking for some new ideas... thanks!

2. Shellfish! I love a seafood bar with shrimp and crab legs. Also, asian type appetizers. Such a lobster wontons, shrimp potstickers, tempura, and eggrolls. I even love southwest eggrolls. Many people like canapes, but thats not my thing!

3. I like it simple - sliced baguettes with brie and roasted garlic are my fave. Brie is also really good cut in half, stuffed with dried cranberries and pecans, then baked. YUM! Little tea sandwiches are always welcome in my book too (especially the cucumber ones).

4. ^ Those are great suggestions jellybebe! :tup:

I also like bruschetta, artichoke dip with bread or tortilla chips, fresh vegetables and fruit...

5. Spinach and artichoke dip.

6. I might be a huge dork but I love the little pigs in a blanket. those little tiny quiches are always great too!

7. I cannot get enough of the sourdough bowls/cubes with spinich/water chestnut dip. Yum!

8. Bruschetta, chips & salsa, buffallo wings and soup!

9. meat ball in some kind of sauce and wings and cheese and crackers

10. Here's an easy one that everyone always loves. Take a can of Grands biscuits and roll each one out into a rectangle. Put some raw sausage on there and then roll up long-wise. Cut each roll into little pinwheel sections. I can remember the baking time/temp, but try like 350 degrees until the sausage looks done.

11. Cheese and crackers (a nice variety of cheeses, some soft, semi-soft, harder, etc., perhaps a salami) with fruits

Fresh veggies and dip (carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, summer squash, celery)

Spinach and artichoke dip with pita chips

Some kind of meat, such as Swedish or sweet'n'sour meatballs, chicken wings

Crostini with a spread

Mini quiches

Stuffed mushrooms

All of those are exciting and delicious to me!

12. A whole round of Brie covered with fruit preserves and wrapped in pastry--baked till warmed through and the cheese is little runny. serve with crackers or apple slices. Yum. Some grocery stores have these pre-packaged in the deli/cheese section.

13. Bruschetta and smoked salmon.

14. mini quiches, veggies w/ good hummus, cheese and crackers, spinach dip (the cold kind) w/ a dark bread

15. me too! No one likes to eat this with me because I hog it all.:shame: