What's your fashion 'wild streak'?

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
Other than carrying a (perhaps) outrageous bag, what else do you do that makes people notice you?

For me, I'm known for having really weird colors on my toenails! I don't own a pink or a red polish. My toenails are silver or green or orange or yellow or blue or black. With a good pedicure and quality polish, they look great. And, if the occasion doesn't allow for weird toes, I can always just wear closed shoes and then its my secret. But my friends frequently ask what color I have my toes! In fact, I usually let my children (10 y.o. boy and 5 y.o. girl) choose from my stock of colors before I go to have my toes done.

Issmom said:
Other than carrying a (perhaps) outrageous bag, what else do you do that makes people notice you?

For me, I'm known for having really weird colors on my toenails! I don't own a pink or a red polish. My toenails are silver or green or orange or yellow or blue or black. With a good pedicure and quality polish, they look great. And, if the occasion doesn't allow for weird toes, I can always just wear closed shoes and then its my secret. But my friends frequently ask what color I have my toes! In fact, I usually let my children (10 y.o. boy and 5 y.o. girl) choose from my stock of colors before I go to have my toes done.

Bright hair. It was just Copper orange and deep red and blonde Tri colored.

I guess it would be belts. I have a few "wild" ones - a black leather one with a double-row of silver pyramids, black & white checkered, a big, wide blue belt with two rows of big holes... I think the name of it at the store was the Swiss Cheese belt :toung:

Oh, and I have a pair of vintage black Converse One Stars with bright pink laces with stars on them :love: Those are fun to wear.

Pink hair !

Ah those were the days, but I doubt I could do it anymore since it just takes forever for your hair to grow out from the harsh bleaching.

Well, since it has gotten really cold here, a good coat or jacket. I love bright colors, and recently purchase a beautiful winter white coat. I feel so sophisticated in it!

hair, jewellery and shoes - I'm obsessive compulsive when I get dressed to really go somewhere but it's part of the fun of going out!!! Around the house, I"m a tee shirt mess.