What's your experience with the Zone Diet?

1. Hello,

I need to lose about 10 pounds and it's never taken this much focus for me to get back into shape before. I always just exercized and ate healthy when I got out of shape.

Well, times have changed for me and my metabolism is slowing down.

I don't think Atkins makes sense and I have a history of problems with hypoglycemia so I was considering the Zone.

(Also, I hear Jennifer Aniston uses it and I'm typically a thin, lean, person like her body shape is now.)

Have you ladies tried it and do you recommed it?

If not, what do you suggest?

Thanks for reading--I'm a first time dieter but I'm determined to make some changes!
  2. I've tried it and I would recommend it. It's pretty simple. Eat small meals frequently. It's easy to judge on a plate the amount of veggies & protein.

Good Luck!
  3. This guy I know at work is on the Zone diet. I can definitely say that it's been working for him. He talked to me at length about it and it sounds like a good diet to me. Nothing too weird or meat with meat stuff.
  4. A friend did it and lost a few lbs but then gained it all back and more.
  5. This is a really old thread... but I recently went on a low-sodium Zone diet, and lost a pant size in 4 days. It's been a week, and I don't feel hungry throughout the day. It's definitely a lifestyle I can keep up with :smile: I'm already feeling better and leaner.