What's your dream wedding?

1. Did you already have you dream wedding? Do you wish there where things you did differently?

Or are you planning a dream wedding?

I have pretty clear ideas of what I want for my wedding but there are also other idea's I'd like to do just not not for my wedding so me & Bf said that we will have vow renewal with the other ideas

One of my idea's is a disney wedding I love Disney but I'd want to do it totally themed I want a princess dress (like the kids one in the disney store just adult sized LOL) and another idea is a Vegas wedding again the full on Vegas thing.

So everyone what would be you dream wedding (or renewal)
  2. I'm nowhere close to getting married yet, but I want a large wedding with all my friends, relatives, everyone who is important to me.

I would like to be married on a secluded island!
  3. I know it's corny, but no matter what my wedding turns out like, it will still be my dream wedding, because I am marrying my dream guy!
  4. ^I second that and it's exactly what happened when I was married.
  5. Honestly, I just want to be surrounded by all my loved ones and be marrying my great guy, and I want everyone to have a total blast.

Ideally we'd get married outdoors, have everything simple and elegant, then go have a great party during the reception.
  6. I really don't want a huge wedding, just something cosy with close family and friends. I have much bigger plans for the honeymoon though :biggrin: A couple of months just wont do!! I want 4 months of travelling :biggrin:
  7. i already had my dream wedding :love: 10/94 in a lovely garden - at my parents home - in jamaica :smile:
  8. The stranger the better.
  9. I planned my dream wedding ... it was fabulous. If you're familiar with San Francisco, we got married at the top of the Westin St. Francis hotel in Union Square, the views were amazing and we felt like we were on top of the world ... corny, yeah, but totally worth it! Everyone had such a fabulous time. I would do it over and over again if I could.
  10. A keg and some Xanax...
  11. not corny, beautiful....:girlsigh:
  12. It's weird, but I do have an idea in my mind about how I'd like my wedding to be, especially when it comes to music. I'm a woman, so it's natural that I've thought about things, like what dress I'll wear, etc. I know who would do my makeup and everything, and I've thought about who to invite, what to feed everyone, and where to have it.

The thing is I'm 30, and although I'm involved with my BF and we live together, he has no intention to marry me WHATSOEVER, so I guess I could just get those thoughts out of my mind. We've been together three years and I think that, if we were going to get married, he would have at least proposed by now, but you know...nothing doing. I'm not bitter or anything about it, and I'm really not resentful because I don't know what the future holds. After all, I could meet someone tomorrow who wants to marry me. Stranger things have happened! So for that reason, I will continue to entertain myself with thoughts of a nice, reasonable wedding.

If I don't end up going to the courthouse, that is.

Now, when I was engaged at 19, I always assumed we'd use a justice of the peace. Love was on my mind back then, but a wedding totally wasn't. I'm older now, though, so maybe I want a wedding after all?

I don't think 30 is too old to fantasize about a wedding. About three years ago I had a cousin who had a big wedding. She was 47, it was her first marriage, and they lived happily ever after!

13. I love to GO to weddings but I never WANTED a wedding. So DH & I did it at the townhall on a Thursday night! Just the 2 of us. Everyone knew we were doing it but I didn't invite anyone because in my situation it was to hard because of family issues. So glad we did it that way!!!!! Today is actually my anniversary too!
  14. i loved my wedding....my mother planned it for me, i didn't have to do anything but show up and i had all my family there. that's all i wanted. however, if i had it to do over, i would "elope".....a destination wedding/honeymoon somewhere tropical (probably a cruise) with only our immediate family and closest friends invited. 20 people tops with probably only a few of those actually deciding to go. ah. heaven.
  15. I've always thought that I wanted a huge elaborate wedding with luxury good centerpieces and diamond inlaid gowns, but when I met my bf that seemed like the furthest thing from important. If we do get married down the line it would be my dream come true just to be walking down the aisle toward a man I truly love and who loves me too :smile: