What's Your Definition of Luxury?

1. Take the quiz!

http://www.glam.com/g/p/3000999/49249995/77/49249995/50846787/5/50846787/15/34035698/?lType=runTest

Mine:

Definition of Luxury: Personal Interaction

Your life of luxury doesn’t cost a dime because your favorite indulgence is an emotional connection with others. Spend quality time with someone you love and you feel rich, alive, and completely pampered, even if it’s something as simple as grabbing a cup of coffee. When it’s time to reward yourself, look to those connections to turn a regular day into something special. Bonus: Not only will you be indulged, but the ones you love will be as well

It shows my answers, so just erase mine and add yours.

2. Definition of Luxury: Rejuvenation
    For you, luxury is relaxation, self-pampering, and treating yourself to life’s simple pleasures. As a result, you don’t need a big bankroll to indulge yourself regularly. A lazy afternoon on the couch or ...

*sorry, I was too lazy to sign up to get the full results :p

3. Definition of Luxury: Indulgence

Your credit card is probably proof that for you the greatest luxuries are the finer things in life. When it comes to personal splurges you are partial to things that are tangible, can be ...

(hehe, too lazy to sign up)

4. :push: For you, luxury is indulging in an activity that takes you outside your norm and comfort zone and gives you something interesting to do or think about. This is why adventure is your ...

Ehm... Doesen't sound like me at all.

5. Definition of Luxury: Indulgence
    Your credit card is probably proof that for you the greatest luxuries are the finer things in life. When it comes to personal splurges you are partial to things that are tangible, can be ...

I didn't sign up but so far this don't sound like me, I don't really indulge myself with things:smile: ....

6. Definition of Luxury: Rejuvenation
    For you, luxury is relaxation, self-pampering, and treating yourself to life’s simple pleasures. As a result, you don’t need a big bankroll to indulge yourself regularly. A lazy afternoon on the couch or ...

Kinda sounds like me lol, they just left out the (online) shopping part :groucho:

7. Your life of luxury doesn’t cost a dime because your favorite indulgence is an emotional connection with others. Spend quality time with someone you love and you feel rich, alive, and completely pampered, ...

8. Your credit card is probably proof that for you the greatest luxuries are the finer things in life. When it comes to personal splurges you are partial to things that are tangible, can be ...

:rolleyes:

9. Definition of Luxury: Personal Interaction
    Your life of luxury doesn’t cost a dime because your favorite indulgence is an emotional connection with others. Spend quality time with someone you love and you feel rich, alive, and completely pampered, ...

10. Definition of Luxury: Adventure
    For you, luxury is indulging in an activity that takes you outside your norm and comfort zone and gives you something interesting to do or think about. This is why adventure is your ...

Wish I could read the rest of it but I'm not registering for the site....lol.

11. mine is same as yours.

12. Indulgence..... very true :shame:

13. Definition of Luxury: Personal Interaction

14. Definition of Luxury: Personal Interaction
    :o)

15. me too!