What's your definition of a 'Twinkie'?

1. I went for a job interview in a hair salon.

(If I get the job, I'd be the one answering phones and making tea.)

As I was waiting for the interview a hairdresser was telling the story about how he showed someone a picture of him, to which the person replied, "You look like a twinkie in that picture!"

Later on I told him my definition of 'twinkie' was a much younger person with a much older person. I've heard the phrase "20 year old twinkie" used and I've heard it applied to both men and women.

2. LONG Fingerlady sponge cake filled with white frosting??? thats the only Twinkie I know of???

3. Twinkie can also mean, yellow outside, white inside. Americanized Asian.

4. errr...I meant to say Ladyfinger...shows how much I know....:push:

5. Hostess brand.........sponge cake with cream filling:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. A yummy Hostess snack is my definition. I wouldnt want to be called a twinkie, although they are quite delicious.

7. LOL, I have heard of the young person with older SO...I esp. remember the friends episode when Monica's parents find out about Richard.

8. Well..given that I have a few gay friends...a twinkie usually means a young gay male who's a bottom and rather..obviously gay.

9. That's how I've understood the term, homologous to "oreo" in the case of people of African heritage, and "coconut" for everybody else!

10. My definition is fattening and delicious!! Especially WAY back in the 'stoned' days....lol:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. I have only heard that expression used to describe very flamboyant gay males. And it has not been used in a real flattering context, either.

12. maybe it's because I am Asian American myself... but this was my first thought when I clicked on this thread. besides the snack food/dessert, i don't know of any other definition

13. mMm i want a twinkie now.

14. i've heard that term to describe very young looking gay males. I thought it meant a hairless gay guy!

15. I thought those were referred to "twinks"? :shrugs: