What's Your Definition of A Trophy Wife ?

1. What's your definition of a trophy wife ?

2. In my opinion a trophy wife is a woman who is loved more for her looks than for her heart or mind. A woman who is paraded around as a possession. A woman a man needs to "show off" to feel good about himself.

3. a normally geeky/unattractive guy's arm candy.

4. I think a trophy wife is a women who is every mans dream....In my opinion a trophy wife is someone who beautiful and intelligent and her man is proud to show her off....

5. perfectly said :yes:

6. :yes: Ditto!

7. A wife shown for just her beauty-a "possession" of sorts- that strokes a man's ego as another accomplishment that he has made. A superficial union- not a deep lasting relationship.

8. perfect body, more then beautiful,someone that makes the other guys turn and go blind from looking.

Someone that is a possession /not a wife in that loving way, as said above,

9. A woman that's used for her looks, just for some man to dangle of his arm and say "Look at my hot wife." And as a couple of other people have mentioned, a wife that is treated as a possesion, and not a human being.

10. Yep I associate it with a negative connotation- a trophy wife to me is a wife who is an object that a man uses merely to make himself feel better. She must look a certain way and perform anything he wants to be the wife that all men envy... when really her life is actually unfulfilled.

11. What about the marriage of former playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith to Oil Magnate J. H. Marshal: was this an extreme example of a trophy wife ? or was she a gold digger ?

12. Both

13. ^ Both I agree. I was in Neimans one time looking at shoes and there was this couple he was much older than her .... much older. And she was in perfect shape had boobs you wouldn't believe and a body that was just out of this world and she was on a shopping spree with him. They had this little guy following her all around picking out this and that and boy lol when it came time to try on! LOL!! I had to STARE myself!! Talk about a show!:nuts: She would stand there and have this little SA guy slip on the shoe and then she would beeeennnndddd over in front of the guy with her amazing a$$ in the air LOL! OMG I think ever man there went home and banged his wife!! LOL! Hey well if they've got the money there are plenty of gorgeous women willing to spend it!

14. I'm with Megs on this one.These women usually get dumped for someone younger and better looking sooner or later.

I think she was fond of him, but fonder of his money:lol: .Hell at his age he had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.
    The first time he actually met her in person she was working in a strip club.
    I'd have to say she got lucky and found her goldmine:roflmfao: .

15. Little of both