What´s your current favorite MTV show/program ?

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I just got hooked on "The Hill" even if I am also annoyed by these girls....and they are only 19, so I should be too old for that, but....they go to a super uni, work for Teen Vogue, go out in cool places....dream dream dream....:girlsigh:
How about you ?

I'm an MTV junkie!!!
I love them all My Super Sweet Sixteen, Made, The Hills, Laguna Beach...:roflmfao:
I just can't seem to find the time to watch them all!

I didn't really get into Laguna Beach but I like to watch The Hills. I like Lauren much better than Kristen so probably figures.

The girls on Super Sweet 16 are so obnoxious and snotty... but i still occasionally watch.

Hmm.. I like Laguna Beach, The Hills, and the Real World/Road Rules Challenges. For some reason I can never compel myself to watch an entire season of The Real World, because I just get tired of it after a while. :Push:

My Super Sweet 16 is sometimes entertaining. Those girls are all pretty much new money and they're just about showing it off. But, it makes good TV!

kymmie said:
I liked the Hills a lot but I really like the Real World/Road Rules challeges the most.

Love that show - Believe it or not, I want Wes and Casey to win. I felt like they really deserve to win since they were always sent to exile, and a big target.

I think I am finally getting bored with of Real World.

This show hasn't been on in years, but I used to love 120 minutes. Anyone remember? :jammin:

I don't really watch MTV anymore :yucky: but sometimes I catch Cribs. The people featured on that show have way too many cars.