what's your chanel fragrance?

Chanel4Me, I have a small bottle of Gardenia that came with my Chanel 1920s fragrances reissue set (I was given this by an aunt for Christmas). All of the fragrances in that set aren't normally available -- except for No. 5, of course! I love this set, and keep asking when they are going to reissue this 'reissue'.

Chanel4me83 said:
I love Gardenia it comes out from what I understand every 5 years I bought it 2004. I bought 3 love it.

I always buy it when it's around (it is every 4 or 5 years) it smells just like my gardenia bushes at home! (It was also my Grandmother's favourite fragrance).

QuirkyCool said:
^^interesting Sparkle...I scored mostly C's (oriental fragrances) but two of the three perfumes in my current rotation are listed as florals:lol: .

Oh and after 15 minutes now the Allure Sensuelle is too sweet. Yech!! This too often happens with Chanel fragrances for me..I don't like the undertones.They seem hard and brassy.
Think of when most of them were made! Early 1900's -come on. The test went away sadly ppl. It was on one of those magazine websites. Sorry.:cry: