What's your bag top 3 in your own collection?

1. Lumi Supermarket bag XL in blueberry, a true versatile workhorse that will never be replaced. Perfect in look, size, shape, price and quality. Looking to add a couple more styles, sizes and colors in my Lumi collection...
2. Mulberry Antony in polished goat, mustard yellow. My loyal companion whenever I need a smaller, comfortable crossbody that can take a ton of stuff - including my 10-inch tablet and a 500 ml water bottle alng with my sunglasses, wallet and makeup pouch. A total steal when I got him, he was in pristine condition and cost me only 280 euros!
3. Mulberry Tillie Drawstring, black Spongy Soft leather with shiny brass hardware. The crown jewel of my collection; a sale find, too expensive still, and caused me stress for a year until I could get my head around the fact that I paid so much for a bag. Now I use her every time I need a black, superstylish and impressive bag. The trompe l'oeil hardware is tdf,gives the bag that little drizzle of humour.

Bubbling under: Mulberry Flight large shoulder bag, pink Love Moschino w/ Chanel-style chain strap, Longchamp personalized Le Pliage in chocolate w/ truffle stripe and my name embroidered on it. My collection just needs the perfect suede bag, something in grey and something in red. Lumi Theodore is a strong contender with its new colors, as is DKNY saffiano in red.

My top 3 at the moment are;
1. large black vintage Chanel tote, from 1993, in excellent condition. My biggest handbag-love :loveeyes:
2. Celine luggage tote in dark navy :happydance:
3. Balenciaga classic Velo in black; brand new :biggrin:

Feels a bit like I am cheating on my favourite brand; Mulberry...

1. Phillip Lim Large Pashli Satchel

I am in loooooove with this bag. It looks so sleek, fits a ton and is a great bag for work or more casual outfits.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389216097.233704.jpg

2. Balenciaga Perforated RH City in Sahara

I love that I have this neutral classic! The leather is soooo smooshy!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389216214.189207.jpg

3. Louis Vuitton NF PM in Damier Azur

Another classic! I love the smaller size and that the lighter DA print adds a pop of white to my otherwise monochromatic wardrobe.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389216281.468830.jpg

LV Speedy 25 in DE - if I could only have one bag I'd be happy with this one

Kate Spade Tina in black leather - sadly it's too small for daily use but I love it for parties/church when I need to carry less stuff

LAMB Walderston in Calligraphy Rose print - similar to Speedy, if I couldn't afford LV I'd buy more of this in other patterns (but the brand doesn't seem to be sold here anymore)

Hi all,

I thought this could be a fun thread as we all have different taste and different bag collections ;).
Now, please have a look at your own bag collection and tell me which are your 3 favorites in your collection (and maybe why these are your favorites). Maybe some of you find it hard to pick 3 bags, in that case you are allowed to pick 4 bags ok :P? (Modeling) pics are welcome too.
Very curious to see what everyone's favorites are.

Here's my current top 3 from my own collection. I said current because my top 3 might changed over a few weeks, lol.

1) Chanel East West flap in black caviar with shw. I have worn this bag a lot, it's perfect from day to night when I don't have to carry a lot of things.
attachment.php

2) Hermès 28 Kelly in Ebene Evergrain phw. Love the slight sheen on the bag and off course the look of it. Not a very good pic of it but here you go:

attachment.php

3) Chanel Jumbo lambskin with ghw. This bag is roomy enough for me and I love the pocket on the back.

attachment.php

Quick modeling pic
attachment.php

My first post in this thread. Things have changed since then.

I no longer have the Kelly, and the black lambskin Jumbo is gone too (lambskin suddenly had a purple-ish metallic sheen over it when I took it out of the closet after I didn't wear the bag for a few months. Chanel sent the bag to Paris, but Paris couldn't fix it so I received a store credit).

I still do have the black Chanel caviar East West flap, and it's still one of my favorites :smile:.

Another current favorite of mine is my Hermès 35 Birkin in black with phw. It's roomy, works with many outfits and is perfect for the dark weather we have here atm.
Can handle a few drops of rain without any problems :love:.

Attachments

• DSCF0050.JPG
    DSCF0050.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 726
1. Chanel 2.55 Reissue 227, black with SH
2. Marc Jacobs Grand Majestic, black
3. Mulberry Roxanne, black NVT leather

And if I can add a fourth one I'd say my Rebecca Minkoff mini M.A.C in pink patent leather for summer!

My top 3:
1) My Chanel Petite Shopping Tote: holds everything I need...black caviar leather is gorgeous...I've wanted an everyday Chanel for sooooo long (just got her right before the New Year)
2) My Valentino: not sure of style name, but it's gorgeous. Large, smooshy, buttery soft all black leather with black mesh and flower appliques all over the front. Long shoulder strap and can also be worn crossbody. My hubby bought this for me nearly brand new at a consignment shop and it's very special to me!
3) Can't decide: I have some gorgeous Coach bags that I adore - it's simply too hard to pick. Maybe my Coach Carrie embossed croc satchel in rust red? I don't know. I love all of my "contemporary" bags...Liebeskind, too.

I love my collection and feel very lucky!