What's your bag for FALL? Wishlist?

1. It's October now, so i think we're "allowed" to start taking out our Fall bags, aren't we? I think that a few of us have already bought new bags for FALL and some of us are still pondering.

Pls upload pics so that we can all "ooh and ahh" over them:
    - new FALL bags that you've already bought
    - new FALL bags that you are thinking of buying (Wishlist!)
    - and of course, DREAM bags for fall if money wasn't a problem. (Croc montaignes for us all?)

2. and here are pics of what i'm pondering over:
    - Nero Campana or Montaigne
    - Multi-coloured montaigne (nero, pink and green)
    - Valextra boston bag (not sure yet which colour)

sorry about including non-BV bag in this thread but Valextra is calling out to me.

any comments/suggestions?

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

BV Montaigne.jpg Valextra 1.JPG Valextra 2.JPG
  3. mrsDIY88, your choices are beautiful! I've never seen a Valextra bag before, but it's gorgeous.

Maybe another Knot clutch in soft crocodile (Carmino, anyone?)
    Hermes JPG Mini Kelly Clutch in Havane croc

4. Corallo Intreccio Milano Ostrich bag :drool:

5. I would kill for a black patent origami clutch like this one (from Saks), but it'll have to wait for now...:drool:
    But I just ordered my new fall back last week: the black large veneta!

0434984117353_275x275.jpg
  6. - new FALL bags that you've already bought-chanel flaps and birkins
    - new FALL bags that you are thinking of buying (Wishlist!)--i want something in ebano..i am open to anything. but my mind is set for montaigne/pyramid/sloane/campana!
    - and of course, DREAM bags for fall if money wasn't a problem. (Croc montaignes for us all?)--ostrich BV:drool::drool:

7. Which black veneta did you order?? :s

8. - new FALL bags that you've already bought: purple croc knot clutch
    - new FALL bags that you are thinking of buying (Wishlist!): small campana (carmino, nero or ebano?), Chanel red jumbo flap (please let me find this...I'd settle for medium/large :sad:), bronze karung knot clutch, Chanel white/cream jumbo (for spring next year)
    - DREAM bags: croc montaigne, BV croc envelope clutch, Hermes JPG Mini Kelly Clutch in croc, lizard or ostrich (I'm not picky), peltro cabat, Chanel purple flap, my elusive red flap, red or purple reissue....:love:

9. new fall bag you've already bought: ferro roma
    new fall bags that you are thinking of buying (wishlist): ebano medium veneta, Hermes kelly pouchette
    Dream bag: croc campana, iron/brass lizard cabat, Hermes birkin

Of course this is all moot because I am currently on purse ban.

10. What a coincidence .... just this week, I've been thinking that it's time for a new bag !!! LOL!, I think we are thinking of new bags, all the time, by the week!, aren't we ??!!

In Singapore, it's just one season, so my new Marc Jacob Stam in Almond colour may not be the appropriate colour for Fall. (Pics from the MJ thread - I've not taken any action pics photos yet)

Only one of the following, of course -
    A Campana in Carmino (no pic) (does it come in this colour?)
    A Pyramd in Carmino (no pic) (yet to see one in Carmino??!!)
    Tod's T-Tote Bag in grey Alligator (have not seen this IRL and I don't know the price yet, hopefully if I like it, I can afford it !) or,
    Tod's T-Tote Bag in patent black leather

- and of course, DREAM bags for fall if money wasn't a problem. (Croc montaignes for us all?)
    Yes, a Croc montaigne, and I promise I'll be contented with my collection (I think so !!! :graucho:)

MarcJacobsStamIvory.jpg TodsT-Alligator.jpg TodsT.jpg
  11. I love the Valextra boston bag, mrsDIY88!

Like what mlbags mentioned, here in the tropics there is no 4 seasons. So, you can pretty much buy bags any time of the year. Having said that, since we do not live in isolation, the fashion trend is always very much influenced by what's happening globally. So towards the year end, we do get thicker clothing, darker colours etc being offered.

BV : Camel Campana, Brass Karung Knot
    YSL : Pewter Muse, Black RG

Hermes Birkin in black box with PH or GH
    Hermes Kelly in Rouge Hermes box

- DREAM bags for fall if money wasn't a problem.
    BV - more Knots, Cabat.
    Hermes - croc porosus birkin in black

:nuts:

12. - new FALL bags that you've already bought
    **Fendi B Bag (photo courtesy of NAP, sorry too lazy to take pics :shame:smile:

**Hermes birkin (still deciding on the details, photo from eBay) and/or
    **Nancy Gonzalez croc & phyton satchel (photo courtesy of NM) and/or
    **BV montaigne in carmino?

**more BV, more H, more...more...more handbags in general!:love:

Fendi B Bag.JPG hermes birkin.jpg nancy g.jpg
  13. My new fall bags so far are a Tod's small Mikey in burgundy and a taupe suede Kooba Elisha.

On my wishlist is either an ebano campana, t. moro pyramid, or noce pyramid...or maybe something in ferro or carmino

14. My Fall bags are my noce Pyramid (carrying now), ebano Campana, and my Louis Vuitton ebene damier Saleya PM.

I am on an indefinite ban, so no wishlist.

BUT if money were no object, I LOVE that striped montaigne and have loved it since I saw it in the catalogue!! Would definitely get that, as well as a black LV mirage Griet or Speedy.

15. ms piggy, you are contemplating BOTH an H Birkin AND an H Kelly? that's great, you go girl! :nuts: :tup:

uclaboi, any pics of this "Corallo Intreccio Milano Ostrich bag"? sounds truly exotic.

mlbags, the Tod's T-Tote Bag in grey Alligator looks fabulous. anyone seen this IRL? (i realise, of couse, that this is the BV forum, but have always noticed a high overlap between BV fans and Tod's fans. (also H, YSL, LV (only the non-garish lines))

and of course, we should upload pics of new purchases as we buy them!:dothewave: