What's wrong with Nordstrom and Macy's??

1. Neither the Nordstrom nor the Macy's here near me in Washington have any clue when Trasporto is coming in. All they can tell me is that they don't expect another shipment until next month. What's going on? Where am I supposed to be finding Trasporto now that it's out? I don't like to order things online because of how uncertain it can be as far as print placement, plus you have to pay shipping, but I'm starting to wonder if I should if we won't get new prints in until they've been out for a month... What am I doing wrong??

2. Maybe you should order from Unique Threads on eBay so you can see the print placement? :idea: Plus you won't pay tax so you can look at your shipping charges as tax. I'd buy now so I know I have something rather than waiting for Macy's or Nordies but that's just me!
  3. At least your Nordstrom + Macy's carries Tokidoki!
  4. yeah i know x_x;; my Nordstrom and macys here don't even have lesportsac....let alone tokidoki...
  5. My Macy's is always late in the game. My local Nordies has trasporto already but I am waiting for Macy's so I can use my 15% coupon....I really get worked up and annoyed after talking to the same SA who know absolutely no anything about toki