what's wrong with my DH???!!! presenting another birkin....

Congrats on a gorgeous Birkin! Your DH is a real doll! It makes that Birkin even more special, huh? It's so nice to hear that we have some wonderful DHs in our midst. Enjoy!

WOOHOOOO!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Black Birkin with GH is the best medication for any type of depression!!! LOL!! :nuts: :nuts: Congrats N!!!!you scored a big one!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new Birkin!:love: :love: That's my dream bag...all the way..baby!!! I am saving the money for that one!!! YOu are a lucky girl!!! Your hubby is sweeeet!!!
PLease model the bag for us here or on the Hermes action thread!!!!
Did you get your new baby from our H store??? LUCKY LUCKY you!!!!

THANK U THANK U THANK U to everyone!!!!! *MUAH*MUAH*MUAH* ur all so wonderful and kind with ur thoughts! i really appreciate it!! i feel a lot better today. we're gonna go appliance shopping now so that will be FUN!! i love this part of the building process....SHOPPING!!!!

mama pazt: thank u for the heads up!! hehe whoohoooo!!! too bad we missed each other huh?? u know what was funny?? yesterday after "J" asked us if we were ready to checkout, DH goes "yea just put this either on J's or L's or K's or V's account!" hahahhahaha then he said "with all the buying they do in here, i'm sure they won't notice this one item!" hahahahha ok, so lunch next week then???

moviegirl: thank u for being u! :love:
sweetea: yes, got this from our local H! ur rouge garance GH is also my dream bag!! aaaah! let's get together soon so i can caress that baby of urs!!!
shizuka: no, DH is the only son in the family. he's got a soft spot for giving into the women though....thanks to his mom and sister.

Just gorgeous, PBC!!!! Happy Valentine's Day...can't wait to see you model her, you gorgeous gal!!!! Hehehe...picturing you draped over the fridge/oven as you appliance shop...fabulous jacket and birkin and all!!!!