What's wrong with me?

lolaluvsu

But it's so pretty
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
So I went to Barney's NY BH to look at the sale shoes. Lo and behold they received sahara citys (sgh), magenta citys (sgh and rh), magenta firsts, bg city (ggh) and vert thyme citys (sgh). To be honest, I am waiting to get a magenta cp (maybe wallet), bg day, and an electric blue sgh parttime. But in my insane state, I bought my first city...the vert thyme. Where is my willpower? I mean, I couldn't wait for my true desires. Anyways, I love it. And since it is my first city (I own two twiggys, a hobo and many many days) I am so excited. So what to y'all think? Was I justified to buy it or should I hold out to my list?

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 91
ooooohhhhhhhhhhh

i looooooooooooove this bag!!!

i know what you mean about lacking self-control... what's a girl to do :s? but that vert thyme is gorgeous and perfect as your first city!!

Wow, look at the leather on that bag!! :drool: Completely justified, I say. I have a few must-buys for SS08 and am trying not to be enticed by the other colors, but I have to say it's not working very well. I keep trying to tell myself that I don't like Vert Thyme or BBG!! :hrmm: But everytime I see pics of them I think otherwise. Aack.

Girl, you're preaching to the choir! That's why I try to avoid Barneys at all costs! Scared I'll give in! But she looks beautiful and I can see why you gave in! Congrats!

Oooooohhh ~ very very ~ yummy
attachment.php