what's worse?mischa's thigh or Cisco Adler?

1. :yucky: :upsidedown: :lol:

mischa_barton_leg_c_2_small.jpg mischa_barton_leg_c_4_big.jpg mischa_barton_leg_c_small.jpg
  2. I'm just glad to see that even super-skinny celebs have cottage cheese like mine!

3. that my friend, called LIFE IS FAIR. no one's perfect :p

4. I know it's out of topic but I :heart: Mischa's patchwork Chanel bag!

5. I don't know what poor Cisco Adler has to do with Mischa's thigh...anyway, I'm not suprised she has cellulite, I hardly see these guys chugging water and they do down alot of caffeinated drinks.

NOTgood.

6. :roflmfao: Forget Mischa's legs, the first thing I spotted was her Chanel. I'm in full agreement with you there, miss-lilly!

On topic though, I still think Cisco's worse.

7. I reeeaaallly think that's photoshopped.

8. I dont even think that is Mischa, look at the hair!

9. The pic looks photo shopped to me also, but either way- that is life. People get cellulite... :shrugs:

10. thankfully even stars are human! Sad that the focus is on her cellulite though. I could care less, she's a beautiful girl!

11. It kind of looks like those are just marks from sitting down on wicker chair or patio chair of some kind.....

12. still beautiful

13. even stars have cellulite...life is fair!!:p

14. i dont think its cellulite. you know sometimes if you sit on a patterned surface for awhile, you get the imprint for an hour or so. that couldve just happened to her. anyhow cellulite is a way of life. no biggie.

15. my thoughts exactly.