What's Victoria's Secret?

1. What coupons does Victoria secret have?
  2. If you're shopping online you can use this coupon I got in my e-mail:

$15 OFF A $100 ORDER; $30 OFF A $150 ORDER; $75 OFF A $250 ORDER
    Simply enter offer code APR at checkout. Offer will automatically be deducted at checkout for eligible orders. This offer cannot be combined with Free Shipping offers. Subject to reduction by returns, cancellations or exchanges. Does not apply to clearance merchandise, Gift Cards, Egift Cards, gift wrap services, shipping and handling or taxes. Offer valid through April 27, 2006, for orders shipped to U.S. destinations only.
  3. at reesycakes there is a $10 off any purchase coupon, but you gotta have the Angel card. I used it last night.
  4. I love the IPEX bra....I swear by it. Anyone else addicted?
  5. I love the newest version of the very sexy bras. I just bought 3 of them yesterday. I hate that they never have a good color selection for bigger cup sizes. I'm a 36D and they only had the nude colors and 1 chocolate brown. I still bought them :love: I have to try the Ipex.
  6. i just bought the new angels secret embrace bra. it's SOOO comfy. Feels like u're wearing nuttin at all but w/ all the support. Definetely have to try!
  7. the first day i got my first one, i was OBSESSED, talked about it for 3 days straight, telling everyone i could find.
  8. BEACH , to get a free tote if you're buying swimwear that isn't clearance

and if you can't use APR for any reason (international, CDN, etc), use this for 10% off