What's under the tree!!!!

DQ, your story reminds me of my childhood dogs. My old doberman Lucky II (Lucky I was a former poodle we owned--my parents weren't very original with the names), broke into the gift stash one year as well. FYI- apparently dogs can open up perfume bottle tops. Not half as entertaining as the time he made his way through a bulk package of Bounty towel paper---not one sheet of towel paper left intact--ever single piece shredded into teeny tiny pieces. Gotta love em' dogs.

As for orange boxes--there are none under the tree---I opened them all up!We celebrate Christmas early before we head out of state to spend it with our extended family. While there was plenty from myself (went nuts on scarves this year), DH picked out a small Azap (like 24s) in orange--need to exchange it but I do like the wallet.

DH said he went to KOP mall and went to my favorite store. I know there is an Hermes there so .............. but he said it is nothing big, just a little something to open on Christmas morning. I've been very lucky this year with Hermes so I can't complain.
Birkin Girl - Your mad lab is hilarious!

Japster hide those gifts in suitcases!! That's what I do lol!!! Well we just put the tree up - no rush this year since the little kitty (Orchids her name is Lucky also lol! of course she earned it having fallen from the upstairs in the barn to below 2 times...and getting stuck in a tree 2 times...) anyway she's crazy and I'm not sure what she'll be doing..and she does love to scratch and play with boxes...however...I have 3 orange boxes purchased by me for dh to give me (okay well one isn't in a box from e-bay)...woohoo!!

Well, no orange boxes for Chanukah this year, BUT, I did manage to buy a Chanel Black Lambskin Kelly (which will be from my lovely PHH and son). I cannot wait to pick her up, so excited. Hopefully, 2007 will be filled with lots of orange boxes!