What's the worst/funniest business name you've seen?

1. Recently I had a flyer for a take away put through my letterbox the name.......

umm no thanks :sick:
    Have you seen any funny or stupid names for businesses or professionals.
  2. Well here in London, there is a very famous cowboy boot store called...................................................

3. Koons auto store here in Maryland. pretty dergatory when you think about it.
  4. "hand jobs" car wash in london :whistle:
  5. "Ugly Muffin" deli.... but boy were their crab pretzel good... all their sandwiches in fact. MMMMMMmmmmmmm!
  6. We have a beer store here called
    Liquor Box
    and it has such nice imagery on the sign it's almost like the Rolling Stones lips
  7. Jay Leno does these all the time on his show.....I'll have to think of some and get back!!!
  8. I don't know if it's still there, but there was a place called "The Purple Onion" in San Jose, California in the 70's. They sold those big deep fried onions with dips.

There's a place on the coast that's called "The Basket Case"... they sell gift baskets.
  9. OOh..i remember this email that I got:

1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
    2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
    3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
    4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
    5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
    6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
    7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
    8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
    9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
    10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at

10. OH MY!! :roflmfao:
  11. I'm not sure if this is even true, but years ago I heard about a gift basket company in Montana called...... Helena Handbasket. :devil:
  12. i see a delivery truck every so often here in town for "bimbo bread" and i have never seen this brand of bread in any of our grocery stores...
  13. :wtf:
  14. LMAO, you have no idea how long it just took me to get that
  15. Sofa King (I don't know if that's an actual business but I couldn't resist!)

In my shopping center there's a kiosk called Doggy Styles Pet Clothing Boutique.