What's the verdict?Ivorie epi speedy or damier azur speedy 30?

1. Now that the epi ivorie is out, what's your views?
    I have a damier 30 speedy, which I love but now am wanting the azur . Now I see the ivorie epi speedy and ,Gosh, what to do!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is the ivorie really white or more creamy?????
    Help my fellow PF'S

2. i want both!!!

3. i love azur

4. I already have the Azur and I'm seriously thinking about the Epi... don't know if that's good, though :p
    Sorry, I'm no help. :shame:

5. I would LOVE to get the azur, but need a shoulder bag more, all I have are speedies. The epi speedy is stunning too but given the choice I would get the azur in the blink of an eye. Instead I am waiting till next Spring to get it!

6. Gergirl, it sounds like you have a great collection. Do you have it posted somewhere? I would love to take a peak!

7. i WANT A SUMMER BAG, WHICH IS WHY THE DAMIER BUT i LOVE EPI LEATHER AND CAN SEE IT AS AN ALL YEAR BAG. I LOVE THE SPEEDY ,THATS MY FAVORITE, I HAVE EPI BLACK SPEEDY 30 AND DAMIER SPEEDY 30. i KNOW THE EPI IS ONLY IN THE SPEEDY 25, BUT THAT WOULD WORK, B/C THE EPI IS LARGER THAN THE DAMIER I THINK. i'VE BEEN ON A WAITLIST FOR THE DAMIER AZUR-GOSH ITS POPULAR, BUT LOVEEEEEEEEEE EPI

8. Azur :love:

9. i'd go with azur

10. I saw the Ivorie epi and it is gorgeous, sort of a light cream with grey undertones. I would go with the epi because it does not have vachetta handles, so it won't patina. I don't like how the azur looks with patina.

11. :blush: Thanks... I posted a pic here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/what-tpf-has-done-to-me-85912.html
    I'll have to update it soon... I'll get the Epi Mandarin Speedy for my B'day and I'm awaiting two smaller items this week, which I got off eBay :yes:

12. I had that exact dilemma, epi is all year, damier azur is seasonal for where I live. Then I realized I can get an epi noe on eBay for very little and that solved that problem. Also epi is solid as you know and for me personally I tire of things that are one color w/in months, so I would rather get a logo bag like a damier for that reason, for some reason I never tire of those bags. But anytime I get a color bag, be it metallic, red, green, white, w/in 3 mos. I'm bored of it. Oh and they do make an epi speedy 30 but it's larger than the mono/damier speedy 30 size. I would stick to the plan of getting your azur speedy, and believe me I'll be jealous of you, lol, I have to wait till next year to get mine bec. I need the bv more for pracitcal reasons, I don't have any shoulderbags.

13. I just checked it out and posted! Wowowowow! I am loving your neo as you already know, lol and your azur, my default bag as I decided not the get the neo. I can't wait to see your updated pics and a mandarin speedy is perfect, ideal, it would be my choice as it's still a neutral. I really love the idea of epi red but I know I wouldn't know how to work it with my clothes but orange is like brown sort of which is a neutral. I love the mandarin so much, can't wait to see pics of that one!

14. My vote is for the Damier AZUR :heart:

15. For the Speedy shape I would go with the Azur.