What's the PERFECT LV men bag ?

What are you looking for? Something classic, elegant or casual?

I like this on men:
p10332893_ph_hero.jpg
I find that the Damier is kind of masculine.

I also love the Tobago carry all

p11157564_ph_hero.jpg
I find it more casual and sporty.

And I like the Vail Cabas Blanket because it is elegant yet not too serious.
p11322494_ph_hero.jpg

Let us know what you ha decided on.

What are you looking for? Something classic, elegant or casual?

I like this on men:
p10332893_ph_hero.jpg
I find that the Damier is kind of masculine.

I also love the Tobago carry all

p11157564_ph_hero.jpg
I find it more casual and sporty.

And I like the Vail Cabas Blanket because it is elegant yet not too serious.
p11322494_ph_hero.jpg

Let us know what you ha decided on.

Something casual !

The vail bag is wonderfull ;)

thank you for your advices everyone !

i've been to my local LV store to visualy check the bag :nuts:

The tobago carryall is wonderfull, what an awesome bag ! the SA invites me to try each bag and with a jeans, white sneakers and white and blue stripped shirt the blue one was just perfect, the yellow one is wonderfull too.

But unfortunatly it's way to big for me to carry my everyday needs, i wich i could be a workout guy cause it's perfect to carry sport atire.

So my choice definitly goes to the Naviglio, great little bag and i was amazed by the quality, even empty the bag keep is beautifull shape.

So i'm going to wait till early december when i'll be in Paris to buy at the Champ Elysee Flagship store the naviglio and some accessories (i want to hang the panda keychain and i will buy an agenda - the cannelle epi PM is wonderfull + a LE something)

Anyway the SA was extremely kind when i've asked to cataloge she gave me a LV shopping bag filled with cataloge from every line (icons, shoes, men, women, watch, ...).

Unfortunatly Jack and Lucy are completly sold out ;(

Great first LV "shopping experience" and i cant to wait to be in Paris to buy all those amazing stuff, LV is definitly much more luxurious than Dior and gucci.

Abbesses is a good everyday bag or if you like something bigger there's always the large reporter or perhaps the new bosphore GM. Those are all great choices in monogram. By the way I have all of them so if you have any questions...