What's the PERFECT LV men bag ?

1. hi everyone,

I'm realy looking forward to buy me a louis vuitton bag !

i'm thinking about classic stuff like messenger bag (bastille or naviglio) or something more trendy like the tobago carryall (great because i could carry a lot of stuff).

What for you the perfect city bag for a boy (something to use everyday) ?

2. i bought my boyfriend the Taiga Viktor. it's the same style as the Damier Bastille, but the Taiga leather is exquisite :love:!

[​IMG]

3. a carryall is a good size bag for everyday use. espically the tobago. I personally wouldnt want to carry it, i use my pionnier backpack for school and i LOVE it. you cant go wrong with any of the bags you mentioned.

4. I think the carryall is more like lugagge but if u like it go for it! I´m in love the mono canvas one!

5. i'd definitely recommend the Tobago Carryall. but its also good to have a coated canvas or leather messenger bag too.... something that's quite compact and hands-free.

6. humm ... Taiga Vikto is too classic for me, i'm looking for something more trendy.

Fred

7. Love the carryall idea, the yellow tobago is WONDERFULL but i'm afraid to look to girly with this kind of bag ... BTW too bad there is no brown - canelle or havana colors.

"but its also good to have a coated canvas or leather messenger bag too.... something that's quite compact and hands-free"

i have a dior homme messenger bag

8. "a carryall is a good size bag for everyday use"

Realy ?

So it's not to big for everyday from home to office ?

i would love to see picture of the carryall on model.

Wich one did you bought ? the carryall or the bigger size ?

9. "I think the carryall is more like lugagge"

i'm maybe thinking that too .. gosh i'm realy on the fence !

Fred

10. tobago carryall IMO

11. Tobago Carryalls are also available in black, blue and red. i think they're also making them in Utah leather now too :yes:

it's nice that you have a DH messenger. but you did ask for LV recommendations :s

12. "it's nice that you have a DH messenger. but you did ask for LV recommendations "

Sure it was just a way to convince me to buy the carryall BECAUSE i already have a messenger bag easier to wear everyday.

Yes the utah carryall exist in cafe.

13. taiga victor (After yeuxs posted this pic a while back, I couldn't stop thinking about it!!! New fav)
    monogram canvas messager
    damier bastille

14. Tobago carryall in Utah is really cool!