What's the next bag you are flirting with...

Well I finally got the bag I was flirting with for the past couple of months. I sold the chocolate glossy Supernova and bought the London Tote midi in Whiskey. I love this style it is such a great bag.

I love the London Tote midi so much I bought another one. I am waiting for my London Tote Midi in anthracite to arrive. I am so excited about getting this bag. I love the style of the LTM and I love the anthracite leather. I sold my pewter Tote Me midi to fund the LTM keeping with my one in one out policy.

I'm going to retire by the end of the year so am going to try and downsize my collection. I certainly won't need so many bags. But, it's so hard to part with any of them.

Well, definitely going to retire by end of year but you know me - a real addict - can't resist a new bag. But I usually downsize one to fund the latest, greatest. My next acquisition is "pending". It's a "tricked out" version of the Bucket Bag - fringe, studs, braided handles, black suede, fleece panda print lining - cannot wait to see it.