Handbags & Purses

What's the next bag you are flirting with...

Posted By TropicalGal Posted Dec 18, 2011

1. What is Fango? I must have missed that somewhere. I like the mint too, and it's a color I do not have. Such a pretty, refreshing color.

2. ^^^^Hi Moon,
    Fango is the light mud color -- a beige you might say. But it is like dried mud -- where it gets very light. I could use the mint as a neutral, because that's how I approach unusual colors.

3. That sounds intriguing! Once a few of mine sell, I may consider another. I really want to try the Cannes but I am very content on brown and black bags right now so going to wait until something strikes me.:smile:

4. I just received my first BE bag a Red Milan Satchel and it is beautiful.

5. Congrats, Violet! I bet it is beautiful! :smile:

6. Violet! Can you post modeling pictures of the Milan? I've been dying to see modeling pics of that particular style forever.

7. Me too!

8. Congrats Violet. I would love to see a photo of your new Milan.

9. Oh wow! Congrats! I would love to see some photos of it!

10. I too want to see the Milan. I was eyeballing that red one but now it's gone. Oh well, it's not like I haven't gone bag crazy lately.

11. OK I have changed my mind I said I was done I do not need another bag but I am drooling over the London Tote midi. I am mad with myself because there were a couple on Bonanza that I really liked and did not buy either one of them. I should have as they were gorgeous and the price was right. Oh well it was not meant to be but I will keep looking perhaps another one will come up on the bonz at a good price.

12. Cannes midi for sure!

13. #28 Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    My next bag is going to be a fringed, braided strap version of the Rio in a large pebble deep red leather. Marco and Jacks are going to collaborate to come up with a design based upon the Rio and one of her early designs that will resemble this one I have from another much cheaper, lower quality brand. If I like it, I may get black and brown suede ones for Fall. I couldn't get over how similar it was to the Rio. So, a Rio with a western flare - "skirt" and braids - Annie Oakley or Calamity Jane.

Front.JPG Side Braid Detail.JPG
  14. I giggled at the Annie Oakley and Calamity jane! Those are actually both names Roots has for bags.:smile:

15. I cannot wait to see this new design sounds like a really fun bag.