What's the name of this distressed brown flap?

1. I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Please forgive me if I'm not. I tried finding this bag on eBay and on the forum, but have had no luck. I'm sure It's here somewhere but don't know the name of the ligne it came from to locate it. All I have is this pic from bagborroworsteal (they only call it a Chanel leather flap bag). It's 14" by 7" by 9". I absolutely adore it and would love to know the model line and price. I assume it's from a recent line, right? Thank you so very much!
    [​IMG]

2. I think it's from the Le Marais Ligne
    There might be pictures in the Reference Library

3. Thank you so much! I just checked them out, the entire line is gorgeous! There was a pic of this one, but no price info, does anyone know what it retails for and if it's still available?

Also, anyone with a bag in this line or anyone who's seen one in person- how does the leather hold up? Is it too fragile for daily use?

4. this ligne is actually FAR more gorgeous in real life if you can believe it! The leather is thick, but soft and there's so much dimension to it. . .
    this ligne is GORGEOUS!!!

5. I believe the price is around $2595. HTH!

-Stephanie

6. From memory the "large flap" is $1795.

7. ^^^ Not a bad price at all!

8. I love love love Le Marais. The leather is distressed/tumbled lambskin and is very durable, as compared to regular Chanel lambskin anyway.

The bag you posted is $2595 and is a Fall '07 bag. It's so gorgeous too!

9. Thank you all so much for the help! The search begins...:p

10. That is gorgeous!! the things I would put in that...

(I have a habit of stuffing lots of stuff in bags)