What's the most you've spent on jeans?

only 135 for the very basic standard SFAM flares....but if my 135 sevens cost 225 i'd still buy them. they look that good. (well. when they fit anyway.) jeans are so hard to buy, when i find a pair that actually fit/look good, i don't care what they cost.

enjoy your new jeans!

my most expensive were a pair of R&R for $260 something... thank goodness there's no sales tax on clothing in MN! premium denim is getting more expensive, and anything in the $150+ range is the norm.

when i first started wearing SFAM 6 years ago, they were only $100'ish for a pair of bootcuts. there's so many styles now, and the price have skyrocketed on many of their jeans.

I've bought a few pairs of SFAM, usually $200+, but my BEST pair of jeans I just bought fit me perfectly-I'm like you, tall with looooong legs-and I need a low rise or I look icky,lol. Anyway, the pair I just bought and am in love with are Citizen's For Humanity Kelly Bootcut in a very dark wash for $220. LOVE them. But the 7's I just bought (same time as the Citizen's-I splurged) stretched and are too big now:yucky:

The most expensive pair of jeans I bought were R&R, I saw them when I was in Vancouver. I couldn't find them here in the US so when I came back to the US I had the store send them so me - with shipping it cost $270.

I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me well so after trying on a few brands I got a pair of Citizen's Kelly Bootcut for $145 at a store in Princeton, NJ. I LOVE them. I plan on getting more of the same in other washes.

I spent about $220 on a pair of R&Rs. I LOVE them but now I'm slimming down again and they are too saggy in the butt and too big in the waist. ARrgh, I spent so much on them plus hemming.

I'm definately NOT an expensive jeans buyer, can't bring myself to do it. I just think of how that 200 could go towards an LV accessory or some Dior costume jewelry or a new tattoo.....My limit would be 200. I like J brand, Sass and Bide, Siwy and Tsubi...some of my faves, but i'd probably only get them from ebay. The most I spent was $140 on a pair of indigo colored J Lot style from Miss Sixty, I was in Scotland and the exchange rate was worse than I thought. But i love them!!

I always buy designer jeans in sales because you can get some good deals; I got the following on sale for the following prices

Designer: Origional Price: Price I got it for:

sass and bide misfits - vintage -£135- £50

sass and bide misfit - grey -£135- £50

true religion Jhonny (sp?) -£170- £70

blue cult gwyneth (frm ebay) -not sure- $10

I bought my only pair of seven for all mankind for full retail £140 and after a few washes they have stretched so from now on I think I will stick to buying sale items!!!:smile: