What's the most you have paid for a bag

Jun 3, 2006
I know most of you gals out there have great bags and spent quite a bit for that bag.
But what the most you have ever paid for that most treasured bag.
Myself so far i have paid the most- $400 for a chanel pochette, i'm still saving for the classic flap. :graucho:
Unfortunately, i do have limit and most i will pay for a purse would be $1000.:crybaby:
How about yourself?:girlsigh:

The most I paid for a bag is $1290 for my Gucci Horsebit Hobo. If there was a bag that I absolutely loved and could see myself using it for a long time, I might be willing to spend a little bit more.

my baby stam will be my biggest purchase, but it would be funded by the other bags i will sell and whatever bday stuff i get. and then after that i want to get a chanel valentine, and then lol i would basically get a chanel flap, and that would be the limit of money i would spend on a bag.. for now at least lol

$4427.50 Canadian for my suhali Le Fab followed closely by my fringe speedy which set me back $4370.00 Canadian.:nuts: Needless to say, I've exceeded my bag budget for the next 38 years!:wacko::lol:

I spent $990 plus tax on an LV Babylone tote, but I seriously doubt I'll ever do it again. As much as I love the bag, spending that much really is kind of crazy when I can get an amazing piece of jewelry for the same price.

I love handbags, always have, but the prices are going up just because they're the hot accessory right now. I think I'll choose not to participate in their wacky little game of screwing the customer.