what's the most rid/paethic offer you ever got from eBayer? Post it here ;D

I had that this morning! I don't get rediculously low offers. I'm selling a 400 dollar bag and they try to offer me 75 for it. I usually respond and say serious offers only please. Once awhile back I was selling a bag for 600 and got an offer for 50. I declined and said serious offers only, and she responded saying it WAS serious and how did she know if my bag was like the description? How did she know it was "gently used"? It's laughable! Take a look at my feedback, you nutso! Even if it was used I'm not going to sell an 800 dollar bag for 50 bucks unless it's been rubbed on a cactus and then dropped in dirt and maybe even peed on lol.

I have a gucci hobo up for auction with $999 BIN and accepting best offer. some lady has the guts to email me $10 as best offer!

and a brand new miu miu bag starting bid at $499 which i thought is reasonable and someone emailed me " best offer $200?"!!

OMG, these people must be CRAZY!!!:boxing:

It happens all the time and just happened with a bag I've listed. I actually think it's better to wait until the offer expires...if other serious bidders see you have an offer pending then they might get alarmed and submit their own best offer as well ;)