what's the most rid/paethic offer you ever got from eBayer? Post it here ;D

I agree with all of you. I recently tried to sell a D & B bag I received for Christmas, it was brand new, with tags and retailed for $179. I got one offer for $25 and another for $40! I know D & B bags aren't high end designer or anything like that, but i mean, $25??? come on!

i always get offers that are crazy like 25 for a 1500 bag. it makes me so mad. i think people do it on purpose or actually think we might sell them the bag. thats why always anymore put automataclly decline.

lol i got offered $200 for my balenciaga messenger once. i don't think they're trying to be insulting though - they just don't realize not all things on ebay go for fraction of the retail. it does get annoying though when you get the email that you have a best offer and see the paltry figure.

ITA as well... I'm never rude back to anyone, but inside it does burn me a little.

Not long ago I had a very well-known LV reseller offer me $50 for an $800 bag. I wanted to say, "Uh thanks, but I know what you're trying to do and I'm not going to give it to you to flip for 10x that price!" But I just declined. :hrmm:

I know EBay says you should personally review all offers, but I think in the future I'm going to use the button that says "automatically decline all offers below $XXX."

This is what I do; I used to get really annoyed by the lowball offers, but now I do not even have to deal with them. Got to love that automatic decline option.

Good for you to say 'no' and stand your ground.
I don't think its meant in ANY such way as to offend you. They may just see how low you ARE WILLING TO GO. Remember, ebayers are looking for HOT deals. Sometimes items will be auctioned super low just b/c the seller needs any kind of money they can get ASAP.

good luck on the selling front!

I received an offer for $150 for my brand new Gucci Blondie shoes I was selling for a BIN of $215. One of my pics. shows the shoes and the matching purse for illustration purposes ONLY (also mentioned the bag was being sold separately) so when I replied to the girl that those shoes were $670 by themselves and that she was getting enough discount already, she replied: "never mind, I thought you were selling the shoes and the bag all together, that's why I offered $150, I will never pay $215 for a pair of shoes. That's my bill for 3 pairs of shoes".

Was she for real? a Gucci blondie and matching shoes for $150? OUTRAGEOUS!:cursing:

I received an offer for $150 for my brand new Gucci Blondie shoes I was selling for a BIN of $215. One of my pics. shows the shoes and the matching purse for illustration purposes ONLY (also mentioned the bag was being sold separately) so when I replied to the girl that those shoes were $670 by themselves and that she was getting enough discount already, she replied: "never mind, I thought you were selling the shoes and the bag all together, that's why I offered $150, I will never pay $215 for a pair of shoes. That's my bill for 3 pairs of shoes".

Was she for real? a Gucci blondie and matching shoes for $150? OUTRAGEOUS!:cursing:

LOL! No. She couldn't POSSIBLY have been serious! She's never bought Gucci before in her life obviously.

I once had someone offer a really low bid off of ebay for something I was listing that did not have a best-offer feature included and her rationale was that she had 6 children. I half didn't believe it and half felt that if she had 6 children, she probably didn't get out enough to need a pair of diamond earrings anyway.

I once had someone offer a really low bid off of ebay for something I was listing that did not have a best-offer feature included and her rationale was that she had 6 children. I half didn't believe it and half felt that if she had 6 children, she probably didn't get out enough to need a pair of diamond earrings anyway.

The sob stories are the worst. "I'm in school and I can only afford a $100."
When I was in school I simply didn't buy what I couldn't afford & I did not try to make it someone else's problem!
I think I've heard them all..

i just have to vent. i have boots listed that i wore once. they have wear because i am pretty hard on my shoes apparently. but seriously i wore them once. i paid i think 350-400 on them. listed them once for opening of 199, no bids. i lowered it to 149. i just got an asq from someone saying "well, they're pretty worn so i'll pay you 30 for them" omg i am :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: i wrote back i only wore them once, paid probably 400 for them and they are still stunning, i would rather keep them. GRRRRRRRRRRRR.......

She's stupid buyer! Why she still interest with your shoes if she think it's used shoes in poor condition?? Just ask her to find the other shoes! I hate people likeher!!

I've the similiar bad experience!! Woman asked me to sell my Cherry Blossom Pink Retro for $400 only by she noticed there's some dirt on it!! Ha! It's so funny while very very dirt Cherry Blossom Papillon sold at least $600!

So I told her, if you're looking for another clean Cherry Blossom Retro, just make deal with another seller and spend over $1000! I really HATE people who asking for reduce coz they don't like the condition!

Why don't just leave me and my auction if don't like my bag than offer me to reduce or accept their unreasonable and NO-BRAIN offer??