Food What's the most disgusting thing you ever ate?

The first thing that comes to mind is a wheatgrass shot I had. My friend talked me into trying it and I agreed. I should have known it would be nasty when I saw the girl cutting pieces of a plant to make it! I kept tasting it in my throat all night long. The taste lingered forever and wouldn't go away.

And although I like chicken I won't be eating it for a while. I ate baked chicken and black beans while watching Saw III last night. If you ever want to eliminate a food from your diet, eat it while watching Saw III.

I know this wont be gross for some, but I hate fish!! YUK!! It is very healthy for you, so i thought since I was older I would give it another go. I tried salmon...BLECH!!! I still Hate it!

I'm kind of iffy on fish myself...but what about canned tuna? that stuff is so awesome...yum yum....:yes:

Miracle Whip.
hate it, i'd go as far as to say it's my enemy.
I can't be near it, can't stand the smell/texture/taste.:yucky: Everyone who eats it, its all over their mouth by the end. (or maybe that's just me imagining it.)
I won't let my beau kiss me after he's eaten it unless his teeth have been brushed, i won't drink from the same drink someone is drinking from if they've been eating it. if it gets on me, i get nauseas... ppl try to make me eat it when i'm drunk :sad:

I saw on a documentary that a woman had a baby and then she had a party to celebrate the birth of her chid. So guess what she served them? PLACENTA pate! Yes pate made from her placenta.

It's not from my personal experience so I don't know if this should be here!

:throwup:
Now that is disgusting! I bet she tried to convince them by saying it was nutritious!

We had cricket noodles last night at Typhoon in Santa Monica.... needless to say, I passed right over that plate!
Octopus makes me green, YECH!

I saw on a documentary that a woman had a baby and then she had a party to celebrate the birth of her chid. So guess what she served them? PLACENTA pate! Yes pate made from her placenta.

It's not from my personal experience so I don't know if this should be here!

:throwup:

omg :throwup:

I ate raw hamburger meat and dog food once when I was about 3 years old. Oh, and I ate some pennies around the same time. I was always eating random things before my mom could knock them out of my thieving little hands!

It was a lovely dessert my then friend made me. A banana cut in half, in between it there was melted chocolate and sugar.. BUT she thought it would be funny to switch the sugar with salt.. and she used a lot of salt.. :yucky:

OK! I was craving some chocolate but trying not to eat any because I am cutting back on sugar and then I saw frogs' legs and googled a balut egg and now I can't even open my mouth without fear of vomiting.

So thanks ladies!