Whats the longest you've had to waitlist for a LV...

Pampelonne PM, about 2 weeks, although I think that was more of my SA trying to track one down another store was willing to realease....I waited so long to decide I wanted it :shame: .

I also was waitlisted for the multicolor pastilles at Valley Fair, but ended up getting it at Stanford.

MC speedy was awhile, but didn't buy a lot then, so I don't if they ever really put me on a list...I just kept going it, I think finally they got sick of me asking and I got one.

I don't think this counts as waitlisting but I had special ordered the Damier Speedy 25 in July 2004 and received it in Nov. 2004. And, I had to pay more for it as a special order ($620 USD) than the current retail price ($595 USD) Aargh!

I waited about 2 months for my pink Kathleen bag. Finally I saw it in the store one while browsing by, got so mad that they didn't call me and it was there, displayed in the shelf for anyone to walk in and buy it...:cursing: Could have lost it forever...

AFTER its been released? For me, I waitlisted for my Red Epi Pochette in August and didn't get it until November. So thats 3 months.

My Azur Speedy may break that record though, since its been 2 months and counting! :Push:

Nope, Azur didn't break the record since I got it after 2 and a half months! :wlae:

Hmmm I bought my Baseball jacket in March of 2006 but I CREATED the waitlist at Rodeo Drive when the fashion show first launched in 2005 so a good 6 months, I was the first one, I felt so special lol and I was on the waitlist through 866 too! they got tired of me REAL fast lol

I think its interesting that the stuff I waitlisted a long time for, were not even MADE until after I got on the waitlist. For example, I ordered the Azur Speedy 25 in early December, and the datecode said 0057, meaning it was made between January 29th and February 4th! :nuts:

I think its interesting that the stuff I waitlisted a long time for, were not even MADE until after I got on the waitlist. For example, I ordered the Azur Speedy 25 in early December, and the datecode said 0057, meaning it was made between January 29th and February 4th! :nuts:

How do u guys tell from the date code when it is made? I can nvr figure this one out.