what's the least favorite mj bag you own?

1. i know it's a negative question to ask, but we've all talked about our favorite mj bags, i am interested in knowing about the ones in your collection you might not be too crazy about.

2. ack! where's my mind? i forgot to list my least favorite. i would have to say my mbmj softy hobo. it's constructed out of nice soft leather. i can understand why i wanted it at the time. i needed a white bag for summer, but it's so shapeless and uninteresting. oh, well. the lining is really cute though. it's just not for me.

3. what's yours kim? youre asking but not telling ;)

i own the plum mina and am currently trying to sell her- so i guess i would say her.

4. ^ i know. after i posted the thread, i realized i didn't answer my own question. haha!

plum mina? why? it's such a beautiful color!

5. Hmmmmm I guess my least favorite would have to be my quilted gold venetia. I know, I know...I was in love with it when I first got it. But I have found that it just doesn't really go with much...plus my dh thinks it's 'tacky'. :crybaby:

6. i love the color too- but i had to pick one right?not only for your question- but i have bought waaay too much in the past few months and i decided to get rid of a bag. t came down to the peanut ines or the plum mina and the mina had to go. :crybaby::crybaby:
    oh well.

7. Plum Mina here too....I'm going to get rid of her as well :sad: I really don't want to b/c of the beautiful plum color....hard to find...but I want to put the$ towards my Margot!

8. Good question! Personally, I just can't seem to enjoy my washed rose Blake. Something about the color just bugs me. :shrugs: I'm putting it on eBay soon in hopes that someone else will love her.

9. For me it is my Taupe Venetia. It was loved before I got it, but I didn't realize how much. This baby spent some time in the weather, so she is a little wrinkled and floppy. But the inside... oh I love the fuschia . I don't think another would appreciate her, so I can't sale. So she's the all weather bag. dang!

10. Great thread...I'm not too crazy about my MJ Daria in Denim. At first, I was so excited to get her for such a steal (she was my first MJ from NR) but then I shouldn't have been so impulsive. I've only used her twice since I bought her last year...:crybaby:

11. I had a huge Taupe thing going for awhile. So I bought a year ago an authentic used one one bay. I still haven't used it...I guess I wanted Taupe - but not in a Venetia.
    The taupe was my 2nd Venetia (the first one in Tapioca which I actually do use). Add another one to my list ;)

12. Hmmm...great question! Well while I believe I still really like this bag a lot, I find myself never using it, so I guess that makes it my least favorite. It's my Sweet Pea Elise. It's a gorgeous bag, but I find the color hard to work into my wardrobe. I can't bear to part with it yet because it's just so darn pretty. It's just not very practical for me - at least for now.

13. my mbmj softy max in [FONT=&quot]meringue. I love the color and the bag itself, but together I'm not so crazy about it. I really wanted a pale yellow bag, so jumped the gun when I found a bnwt softy max. I've seen and loved the max in blue, green, and black but it doesn't make my heart skip a beat in meringue. I don't dislike it, and I'm sure I'll use it in the spring and summer I just don't love it. Also, it doesn't have that boxy appearance you're lead to believe it has. NO SHAPE!
    [/FONT]

14. I can't say it's my least favorite, but it is my least used. The soft calf tote in putty. I got a great deal on it and thought it would be good for work. I changed jobs right after I bought it. I'll find a way to use it at some point, I'm sure!

15. :nuts: OOH! let me know when you do!