What's the last Movie you saw?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope we don't already have a thread about that, i searched for it and couldn't find one...

So, what's the last movie you saw?

I saw Superman Returns on Sunday. :smile:

2. The Devil Wears Prada (twice)

3. In theaters you mean? The Descent!

4. yes! :yes:

5. "Material Girls"...it was AWFUL. It was either that or "Snakes on a Plane" but I'm deathly afraid of snakes - can't even look at them.

The interesting thing was that both sisters used Balenciaga bags in the movie.

6. Passion Of The Christ !:crybaby:

7. Barnyard & the time before that Ant Bully. I don't go to the movies for myself since I don't have a babysitter so every movie I go see is a cartoon or something w/ superheros. I can't wait until the next installments of Harry Potter & Spiderman comes out. My son will definitely sit through those & I'll enjoy those movies way better.

8. The last movie I saw (in the movie theaters) was John Tucker Must Die---- I thought it was pretty good

9. The Da Vinci code. It was boooring.

10. Snakes on a Plane

I'm typically the type of person who prefers to watch films that require much thought and interpretations, or something with more substance and depth. But every once in a while I'd like a good action film or scary movie. "Snakes on a Plane" is a GOOD FUN and CAMPY movie that works best if you go with a big group of people. It's even more fun when you have people in the audience making funny remarks about it. I think it's the one of the few films that will work REALLY well in the MST3K format.

11. lady in the water and i hated it!
    never going to watch this director's movie again!
    can't wait to watch nacho libre though :p

12. I went to the movies by myself yesterday to see Little Miss Sunshine.

13. The last movie I saw was Miami Vice, probably at the beginning of the month. I haven't been to the movies in awhile.

14. Did you like it?

15. Devil Wears Prada (twice:lol:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.