what's the diff between these two Linea Pelle bags?

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
one is the dylan quited clutch, the second is the dylan clutch...the first is cheaper on shoe buy, is it an older style or something? they seem to be the same measurement. and the second has a thicker strap. other than that, not much looks different..thanks!
linea223310_126707_jb1.jpg
linea223306_126704_jb1.jpg

I think the 2nd one is just a newer version from the first. I bought this clutch from the sample sale, but the straps were different again-(it had gold chains). Unless the one that says "quilted" is REALLY quilted.... but i don't think it is (from the pic.) .. go to the LP site, because they have "dylan quilted"... and it doesn't look like any of these.

I spotted two differences. The second has a rolled handle and the gold plated rings at the base of the handle are longer in the second. Maybe thats why the second is expensive.

I think the 2nd one is just a newer version from the first. I bought this clutch from the sample sale, but the straps were different again-(it had gold chains). Unless the one that says "quilted" is REALLY quilted.... but i don't think it is (from the pic.) .. go to the LP site, because they have "dylan quilted"... and it doesn't look like any of these.

i love this bag but im wondering how small is it IRL? I am thinking about getting it for myself for christmas but want to make sure it will fit a small cell phone and a slim wallet.

its 9.5 inches wide, you can definately fit your cell,keys, etc. but a wallet.. that would have to depend on how thick it is. I only put in my dL, cash, and credit/debit, cell, keys. Esp. when i'm going out.