What's the craziest thing you've done for a Bbag? Silly Stories, etc

1. Well... today I was out the back at work putting my mascara on (I was running late) and I thought I would be clever and use the mirror from my new rouge vif city. That was until I missed my eyelash don't ask me how and the mascara wand hit the beautiful red leather... I yelped out loud, rushed to get a tissue and tried to wipe it off. Luckily it came right off and didn't leave a mark. So my heartbeat returned to normal but it sure gave me a scare! Even though it was only the mirror I didn't want to damage my new bag when I'd only had it for a day!

Has anyone had moments like that with their bbags? I'd love to hear your stories :yes:

2. That is good that it didn't stain it:yes: . I haven't had any close calls....yet. I have a black city so I am not too worried. I abuse my bag so I am expecting to have a close call any day now!

3. ermm.. my cat ate one of my tassels... yep! THE WHOLE THING! She chewed it off at the top and ate it! She wasnt ill and it passed through her.. :yucky: Fortunatly it was off my white city, so there werent any nasty dies to cause her great discomfort! :rolleyes: I actually think she *may* have enjoyed the experience because she is after my Ink tassels! :rolleyes:

4. Phew glad to hear it was alright, and yeah I recall I got lipstick on my speedy by accident somehow and I freaked out but thank god I got it all cleaned up.

5. I haven't had a scary moment with my bbag yet, but I did once spill some chili from a chili cheese hot dog on my marc jacobs. It left a small round oil stain on the leather after I cleaned it and conditioned it, and then over time, the stain disappeared. Weird =)

6. Yep, someone split sticky soft drink on my Twiggy...

LMB Cleaner got that off thank god!

Thats why I treat my bags... I'm always getting into 'sticky' situations no matter how careful I am!

7. My kitty put tooth marks on the front of my Greige First practically the day I got it. But he's after all my bags all the time, so he must be addicted to the leathery smell, too! I tuck all my tassels in the minute I enter the apartment and put the bag in the closet before he can enjoy himself.

8. I had two very upsetting moments in last couple of days...'cause of my two B-Bags....

Not something wrong with the bag.....my bags are just lovely...but...

I was in the mall today and I sometimes let the mirror hang.....(w/out knowing it) it was hanging today(by the way 06 ink)....and as I was walking down in the mall, this about 50 something old couple came to me and started screaming on top of their lungs that my mirror hurt their eyes......reflecting the sunlight....

I was very appologetic....said sorry like 5000 times and said I did not realize that it was hanging.....that I would not do that again and about to put it into the front pocket when she pulled it and ripped off the tassle! Can you believe that? ...I mean..give me a break! it was not like I didn't say sorry or had an attitue or anything!.......

Then all of a sudden I think they relized that they over did it.......crossed the line..........she said "be careful (be careful of what?:cursing: )" and walked away real fast...... I was standing there, mortified......not knowing what to say or what to do....there were so many people by then who were watching the whole drama...and then this nice lady came and pick up the mirror from the ground and asked me if I was OK......

Another story.....

Yesterday, I was carrying my new 07 GH Cafe and was waiting in line at Starbucks.........and this girl who was standing right behind me was whispering to her friend (very obvious whisper........I think intensionally) saying,

"My god, look at her bag....it's so fake....I have never seen one so bad......look at the metal parts..they are so big and gold......I have never seen such odd one........Balenciaga bags do not have that big gold metals.........at least mine looks so close to a real one..........(she was carrying a screaming out fake one in red with such smooth fake leather or vinyl or what ever that was)......"

And the punch line was.........

"She must got it from Target...........:cursing: "

Ladies...........do Targets carry $1645.00 bags these days?

I wanted to say something but just laughed it off...

I mean, how immature is it to say something like that in such a "LOUD" whisper? Just let her be and let her be proud of her FAKE one...
    Dealing with that kinda person is just a total waste of time.......

Quite some dramas, huh?

9. I'm sorry you went through that. Some people are just so mean spirited that if not your bag, they will whisper about something else. Ignore these people.

10. I can't believe that woman broke your bag? WTF? You were far to civil and polite to her; I don't know what I would have done, but if someone were THAT physically rude to me, I might have to get physical back with her, 50 years old or not! I'm so sorry that some people are such A-Holes.

11. awe, sweetie, i'm so sorry that happened to you :crybaby:...what meanies those people are, i'd be upset too...the thing that really gets me is the woman who pulled the mirror off your bag...i mean, who does that woman think she is?!?! :shrugs:...all i can say is to please try to forget these horrible people & that i send you lots of warm hugs :tender:

12. ...hugs...

I don't know what to say about the first story, it is just unbelievable.... Speechless.....

About the second one, well, people can be SO tacky, she deserves her plastic fake. HA!

13. congrats on keeping your composure in both situations! i can't say i could have done the same. the old woman had absolutely NO right to touch you or your bag in any way. and to rip off a piece?! stupid :censor:!

as for the other girl at starbucks, well, she just didn't deserve any response. i probably would have turned around and laughed in her face, though :rolleyes:

14. I am so sorry. You clearly took the high road in both situations. I would have been SO tempted to make a snide comment back to that second girl - she obviously doesn't know her bbags if she doesn't know that some have GH.

Too, I always think of a great comeback about 10 minutes later...dunno if you are the same way.

Sending you lots of hugs....:tender:

15. She dares to touch your mirror & rip it out?!?!? :cursing: :cursing: I would have just slap her! (& I am the type of person who probably will never get physical) I mean, she has no rights to touch your stuff; plus, you are at a mall. If you are at a restaurant & both of you are sitting down & have dinner & the reflection of the mirror bothers her. I will understand, but at a mall?!?!? :confused1: I am sorry that these happen to you.