What's the better color? Mouse or Graphite?

1. Hello ladies! I have a dilemma. I'm really crazy about the color grey for the fall/winter season, but I don't know which MJ color to choose. I don't know if anyone has seen the Mouse or Graphite colored MJ bags, but if you have, can you please tell me which one looks more like a true grey color? I have a feeling the Mouse is more of taupe color. Once I figure out the color, I was thinking about getting the large bowler bag or the Mischa bag. I already have the large bowler in the midnight patent leather, so maybe getting another one in another color isn't the way to go. Any suggestions? Please help!:sos:

2. Graphite. =)

3. Thank you bag.lover! Now I need to figure out what style bag to get....:shrugs:

4. Mischa (picture from eluxury) is pretty cute in person, I like the Tote more though.

5. ^ What do you think of this Tote (picture from NM online)?

6. Thank you for the pics bag.lover! I really like the Mischa, but I'm wondering how big it really it. I tend to love really big bags, but I think the Tote is too scructured for me. I tend to like my bag big and slouchy. Do you like the large bowler bag?:confused1:

7. I know what you mean about loving grey for fall. Personally I think the Chloe grey that's out right now is gorgeous (don't know the exact name). But to answer your question I think graphite is the way to go, mouse is nice but it's more brown to me.

I think if you already have the bowler you should try another style. As for tote or mischa, if you like bigger bags I'd recommend the tote but the mischa is more of a purse. Also depends what you typically carry, since one is obviously vertical in shape while the other is horizontal.

Just my $0.02, either one is nice and you can't go wrong!

8. Funny you should mention Chloe because I have the shopper tote in Dove which is like a blueish slate grey. I think I am looking for a something more classic that would go with my dressy outfits. I have a feeling that the Mischa might be too small for my liking. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of options as far MJ styles that come in Graphite. Even though I already have a large bowler in another color, I still think this style is in the running right now. Have you bought any grey bags for the fall/winter season?:wondering

9. I prefer the tote, the pushlocks that anchor the handles to the bag are absolutely darling. I'm not a tote girl but I love the way it looks, which is classy and sophisticated. As for Graphite, I believe it will be a very versatile color for fall and winter.