What's the best way to sell a Birkin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ladies! I am new to this forum and need some advice... I am in a bind and need to sell a couple of my Birkin bags :crybaby: I was recently in a car accident and have about half a million medical bills to pay and have come to the realization that I might have to part with a few of my babies. I don't even mind selling them for a little less then they are worth, but I still need to make some money off them. About six months ago I tried to sell a Kelly on eBay, but they cancelled my listing! Even though I had the receipt, box etc. I looked into having a reseller sell them on eBay for me, but their fees are all 25% and up. Any suggestions on how I can sell them fast and still get top dollar for them?

2. Sorry to sound mean, but I don't buy sob stories and birkins. 99.9% turn out to be fakes.

3. nothing personal, shoegal -- we've become jaded from seeing all the eBay auctions with the same story and clearly fake bags. but if you want to post some pics to show us you're for real, i'm sure you can get some advice.

4. hmmmmmmm......a first post and it's about selling Birkins........I think we need to see a few pics first and then we can help. Can you post a few?

5. Sorry everyone...this thread really borders on that fine line of selling or promoting sales. I prefer to close this thread to avoid any future situations. Thank you for your understanding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.