What's the best clothing deal you've ever scored?

How much is your allowance? LOL

WAITT I GOT MORE..

a got a bunch of C&C california longsleeve shirts for school $5.99 Each
Marc Jacob Sleevless Jacket its long(vestish) $17 (from 238)
Splendid long cami $2.99
Cheap Monday skinny's $19
Joes Jeans $29
Raven Jeans $23
Citiznens Capris $25
TSE wool cargigan with flower $50

I have more (But they wernt bargan buys)

All I need now are a pair of tall chestnut uggs,puma totebag for school,and im done with my back to school shopping =]

Where do you live and where do you shop?! Good God you find some amazing deals Jadore!! :nuts:

WAITT I GOT MORE..

a got a bunch of C&C california longsleeve shirts for school $5.99 Each
Marc Jacob Sleevless Jacket its long(vestish) $17 (from 238)
Splendid long cami $2.99
Cheap Monday skinny's $19
Joes Jeans $29
Raven Jeans $23
Citiznens Capris $25
TSE wool cargigan with flower $50

I have more (But they wernt bargan buys)

All I need now are a pair of tall chestnut uggs,puma totebag for school,and im done with my back to school shopping =]

Where do you live and where do you shop?! Good God you find some amazing deals Jadore!! :nuts:

NEW YAWK CITTYYY:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I live 15 min away from Manhatten by subway =]

I shop at a mix of places!
Loehmann's
Barney's Warehouse Sale (When its on)
Century 21 (my new college is blocks away ><,and conveniently I have 5 hour breaks almost everyday )
Filene's Basment
TJ MAXX & MARSHALL's
Bloomingdales
Barney's

I also love the vintage,thrift shops around Union Square!, since alot of the clothes are sometimes samples from designers (most of the thirft shops go to charity). I have purchased a couple of designer items with tags!

A pair of Joe's Jeans (socialite) and a pair of Seven jeans at Saks Off Fifth. Sevens, $62. Joe's, $49.

Oh, and a DKNY tank for $9.99.

And a Diane von Furstenberg skirt for $14.99.

Gawd, I love Off Fifth!

My best deal was my MuiMui suit from Marshalls (go figure!) for $199 or my Costume National leather trenchcoat for $299 from Yoox.com.

However, the BEST deal ever was my Theory leather jacket for $49 (Filene's Basement) because the lining was incorrectly sewn. However, I took it to the tailor and it took about $20 worth of work to correct it.....

Helmut Lang skirt for £5 ($10).

IN fact, I haven't purchased it yet, saw it in a boutqie near my house yesterday and am still pondering whether to get it or now (it is beige and I am very fair skinned so I am not sure how well I'd look on me).

WOW you guys are lucky. The best deals I've gotten:

Brand new 7FAMK jeans A pocket for $40.00
LAMB Tshirt for $3.50 and another one for $7.99
New Abercrombie denim jacket for $15.00
Brand new BCBG black pumps for 29.99 (129.99 retail price)

I saw vera wang heels for 200 dollars today, down from 1,000! :nuts: too bad they didn't fit :sad: That what I did this weekend, I went shoe shopping, so, I have no good deals to report back on hehe :yes: