What's the best browliner for blondes?

1. I have tried so many different eyebrow pencils, but it seems that most of the blonde colors are just too dark. Has anybody found the perfect shade for blondes???
  2. im blonde and love love love kevyn aucoin , chanel has a great blonde that isnt orangey like some blonde pencils are but is ashy, also mac eyebrow thin twist up pencils are v good and if you use MAC eyeshadow in like kid or a similar light color- have a artist match you with a color- with a small stiff angle brush you can find the perfect color, bec they have so many colors.
  3. I'm using sisley's eyebrow pencil in blonde, it's the lightest I have found so far!
  4. Thanks! Will be checking them out!!!
  5. Also try Dior Crayon Sourcils Poudre (Powder Brow Pencil) - 653 Blond/Blonde :tup:
  6. I use Anastasia's brow powder for blondes.
  7. Hands down, Smashbox's Browtech.

I actually use their 'gray' color b/c I am so fair, but they have a blonde as well :smile:
  8. ^ agree, smashbox is great. if you have a hard time finding the right color in a brow product, try an eye shadow and a brow brush.
  9. It really depends on what shade of blonde you have. I use Bobbi Brown's Natural Brow Shaper in Blonde. It not only colors your lashes, it also keeps your eybrows "brushed" with staying power. I LOVE it!
  10. I use Lancome's le crayon poudre in natural blonde. not too dark at all! It also has a brush on one side which is perfect and if i end up messing up it's easy to just brush/blend any goofs out, HTH!
  11. That's what I was going to say. I love this stuff!!!!
  12. Smashbox brow tech....LOVE this stuff. I use the blonde, but you can also use the taupe. :tup:
  13. I second browtech by smashbox. Love it! I think they have a taupe shade and a blonde shade. On the other side is a wax which helps it to adhere and keeps the shape of your brows in check!
    I use it in the brunette shade.