what's the age of your oldest hermes?

1. i've just been thinking of the quality and craftmanship of hermes bags. and i'm now wondering how long can a hermes bag last (assuming the bag is used with love and care)?

what's your oldest hermes bag and what's her age?

do share.....TIA:flowers:
  2. My eldest is 4 years old.
  3. Mine is five years.
  4. I have a 1993 Croc Kelly
  5. I have a 1978 rouge h box constance GH that I use often.
  6. My first Kelly was a 1959 black box retourne with gold hardware. She is still going strong, she has a couple issues and is a llittle crackly in a couple of bend spots, but she is gorgeous! 48 years young.

1959 black box kelly retourne.jpg
  7. My beloved Croc Kelly is from the 1950's and the oldest is my Marron (although I can't be sure of this color) Box calf Kelly with what looks like a sideways "V" on the strap and that's it. Both with brass hardware.......:love::love::love:
    _MG_3799Marron1.jpg Croc1.jpg
  8. Goregous bags, Katel and S'Mom! The two of you sure have some real treasures in your collection.

Here' a pic of my 1978 constance

constance 1.JPG
  9. Wow!! You could never tell any of the above
    bags are the age that they are. ;) Simply gorgeous. :smile:
  10. I have a 32cm Retourne Black Box Kelly GHW from 1945 w/ an "A" stamp.....

still going strong, and has been to the spa.....had a picture from last year somewhere? Will treasure it and pass it on to my DD if she ever wants it :yes:.....if not it is going to the grave with me:p
  11. Wow, S'Mom -- that croc Kelly is in pristine condition. I never would've guessed her age!
  12. My oldest H bag is a croc Miel Pullman from 1959; I don't use it much, but it's in great condition!
  13. Oops, I forgot to post the pic!
    b (5).JPG
  14. My black Kelly (Gulliver leather) is 12 years old.

15. 1978 rouge h kelly 35