what's the age of your oldest hermes?

1. i've just been thinking of the quality and craftmanship of hermes bags. and i'm now wondering how long can a hermes bag last (assuming the bag is used with love and care)?

what's your oldest hermes bag and what's her age?

do share.....TIA:flowers:

2. My eldest is 4 years old.

3. Mine is five years.

4. I have a 1993 Croc Kelly

5. I have a 1978 rouge h box constance GH that I use often.

6. My first Kelly was a 1959 black box retourne with gold hardware. She is still going strong, she has a couple issues and is a llittle crackly in a couple of bend spots, but she is gorgeous! 48 years young.

[​IMG]

1959 black box kelly retourne.jpg
  7. My beloved Croc Kelly is from the 1950's and the oldest is my Marron (although I can't be sure of this color) Box calf Kelly with what looks like a sideways "V" on the strap and that's it. Both with brass hardware.......:love::love::love:

_MG_3799Marron1.jpg Croc1.jpg
  8. Goregous bags, Katel and S'Mom! The two of you sure have some real treasures in your collection.

Here' a pic of my 1978 constance

constance 1.JPG

9. Wow!! You could never tell any of the above
    bags are the age that they are. ;) Simply gorgeous. :smile:

10. I have a 32cm Retourne Black Box Kelly GHW from 1945 w/ an "A" stamp.....

still going strong, and has been to the spa.....had a picture from last year somewhere? Will treasure it and pass it on to my DD if she ever wants it :yes:.....if not it is going to the grave with me:p

11. Wow, S'Mom -- that croc Kelly is in pristine condition. I never would've guessed her age!

12. My oldest H bag is a croc Miel Pullman from 1959; I don't use it much, but it's in great condition!

13. Oops, I forgot to post the pic!

b (5).JPG
  14. My black Kelly (Gulliver leather) is 12 years old.

15. 1978 rouge h kelly 35