What's on your wishlist?

1. There are two on my wishlist at the moment - the MJ Farridah hobo and the Jaeger Brittania (I think this one bears more than a passing nod to the Balenciaga?)

What's on your wishlist? Pics please!

mj.jpg jaeger.jpg
  2. Well, number one and two are the bags I paid for 5 weeks ago and am still waiting on! Here they are:

[​IMG]and [​IMG]

I just received two bags I have had on my wishlist for a long time:

Purple Jimmy Choo Mahala and Prada Antik Cervo Bowler:

[​IMG]and (I'm borrowing padparasha's picture:smile:

[​IMG]

and what's on my wishlist now:

[​IMG]

3. Ooh the Prada bowler and the Jimmy Choo are gorgeous! You lucky girl.

4. don't have a pic yet but i really wanted a Chanel Flap - any would do..Naked, Tweed, lambskin,etc...thanks to Saks, I found a gold trimmed Naked Flap on sale, should be here tomorrow:love:

5. Number one on my list is a Marni Balloon bag in the medium size. I'm not sure what color I want, but here is the shape I like.

[​IMG]

6. ^ Oooh that Marni is pretty

7. A fendi b-bag and something bottega veneta, maybe a medium hobo. I haven't decided on colors as these purchases are way in the future!

8. WOW Purseinsanity, those bags are incredible! I would love that Prada Bowler & that gorgeous Jimmy Choo!
    :drool:
    ...unfortunately my budget will allow neither of those two beauties (maybe in another life!!! LOL!) so my current wishlist bag is the Linea Pelle Quilted Dylan Whiskey Bowler:
    [​IMG]

9. Cursaloud: What color is that Farridah Hobo? I haven't seen one in that color. It is gorgeous!
    :tup:

10. LV speedy damier 30
    lamb clutch in all black leather

11. Not sure yet... Would prefer some timeless classics for a change. LV Daimer Canvas - Speedy 30 or Nolita, maybe...

12. Actually, I got them both on sale! I had lusted for a JC purple Mahala for months and finally tracked one down in the UK and the best part was it was 50% off! I got the Prada on bluefly. I'm seriously considering returning it, as much as I love it, because it's a little big.

13. Am I allowed to say the entire BE and Balenciaga line? :biggrin:

More specifically (that's never fun!) LV Neverfull, BE LMM and SM (I'm thinking grey and red), miu miu bow satchel, a black balenciaga hobo, and violet balenciaga first.

Plus all the ones listed below :biggrin:

14. LV Amarante Reade PM

Black Chanel PST or E/W Flap

:sweatdrop:

15. Lots of stuff!

Marc Jacobs Stam Bag - I would love it in Truffle, Teal or Topaz, Tangerine, Berry

Marc Jacobs Venetia in White and a nice shade of brown

Marc Jacobs Stella in White and Brown

I would think the Francesco Biasia patent bags are nice.

and lots of other MJ bags!