What's on your Wishlist for 2008?

1. I'm probably done my purchases for 2007, but looking ahead to the new year I would like to get:

Madeleine PM in the new purple

Le Tal in Black

Monogram Keepall 50 with shoulder strap
  2. At the moment there's NOTHING (from LV)! And that feels quite allright to be honest. There might be shoes or sunnies coming up I want, but there are no major bag purchases I want at the moment. There are no show bags I went gaga over. I'm thinking of getting some classic luggage instead, we'll see.
  3. I "need" to get more accessories, perhaps another wallet and a cles...but I keep getting "distracted" by beauties such as the Beverly and Neverfulls!
  4. I´m getting the Manhattan PM sometimes arround May. Right now I´m waiting for the Berkeley to help me decide between it and the Duomo and I like to keep some time between my bags;) ( and I have to think about Mulberry´s Spring/Summer collection too...:angel:)
  5. I may be interested in the Damier Neverfull -- if and when it comes out!

Also -- I think I would like a Mono Lockit -- just the regular one.

Oh, and I must say I may have to put another epi bag on my list -- just got the Madeleine PM and I may have found a new love altogether in EPI!!!

I must say, though, that I tend to get sidetracked when it comes to my LV wishes and knowing me, I'll end up with totally different bags than these!
  6. I really want a shoulder bag and I'm tossed between getting the following:
    Cabas Piano, Neverfull MM or a Batignolles Horizontal. Maybe I'll wait for the Neverfull in Damier and get the Batignolles Horizontal or Cabas Piano in monogram. I'm just concerned about the vachetta bottom on the Cabas. I also want a mono and damier Speedy 25 or 30.
  7. I would like to get a Damier Speedy 30... but I have a Mono 30 and I can't decide if I want the same bag. Ahh!
  8. a keepall 55 for sure- but i'm undecided as to weather i should go with damier azur or mono.....

and at least one piece from the prince collection! i can't wait to see what is going into production!
  9. I would like an epi bag - either the Alma or Lockit. I'm going to Saks at lunch today to try them on to decide...

Also maybe a smaller piece. I had a dream last night that I got a Jack and Lucie, and I was so excited. lol.
  10. hmmm, well I still need to get one more bag (of the three listed in my sig), then I'll get the other two in 2008 and I need another shawl, new sunnies, and some acessories that i've been putting off...
  11. My Wishlist for 2008 -- probably the Damier Alma, the Mini Noe, the Damier Azur Speedy 30, and the sunnies from my sig wishlist. Once that's done, then I'll be banned for a while.
  12. The only thing I really want is a Damier Agenda GM! And maybe a cles. And some small accessories, hehe. But I honestly think I'm done with bags for a while - I just love the few I have SO MUCH!
  13. hmm the only thing i can think of now is a keepall. i've been putting that off for so long.

i wouldn't mind a suhali lockit in verone ;)
  14. hhhmmmmm, well, with a new baby coming in 2008, my bag purcahses will be slowing down, but hopefully before 2008 I will get the Palermo, and I'm hoping the damier neverful comes out before June so I can get one as a baby bag...
  15. i just got into indulging into my lv addiction so i've only actually gotten a few items. i'm still oogling over these :drool::

Azur Speedy 25
    Mono Mini Noe
    Damier Ribera MM
    Mono Sonatine
    Epi Speedy 25 in black
    Epi Montaigne Clutch in white

Mono or Epi (white) Eugenie wallet
    Mono, Azur, MC (white), or Vernis (framboise or amarante) Koala Wallet
    MC, Vernis (amarante), Epi (black) 4 key holder
    Vernis (amarante or framboise) French Purse
    Pink Bag Charm Croisette
    Pastilles Key Holder in pomme, fram, or pearl