What's on your list now?

Congrats to the ladies who are truly content with their collections! :tup: I think that's kind of inspirational. I yearn for the day that I am content with what I have and don't go to bed thinking about when I can get my next bag.

However, for now, I go to bed every night with thoughts of beautiful bags dancing through my head. Too many to name!
:rolleyes: How true!
Right now, I'm obsessed with Botkiers: the Cairo (medium or small, can't decide), and the rose medium satchel in metallic plum as well as the Bryant satchel. I could also always use another Gustto Baca. I have 2 that I love, but haven't found another color I'd really like to have.

Congrats to the ladies who are truly content with their collections! :tup: I think that's kind of inspirational. I yearn for the day that I am content with what I have and don't go to bed thinking about when I can get my next bag.

However, for now, I go to bed every night with thoughts of beautiful bags dancing through my head. Too many to name!

i agree with you.:wlae:

I am dying to get a mirage speedy. I would also really like something in the Suhali line. However, since I spent the whole summer buying bags I am on a serious ban!

:banned:until Xmas, or maybe longer!

LV monogrammed speedy 25 or 30. I already have the damier speedy 25, so I might get the monogrammed 30. I guess we will see. I hope to buy it by the end of this month or by next month.

hmm just now i just want a moni moni socialite bag in red..or a gustto baca bag...or botkier bianca in chocolate large...but that wont be till next summer...spent way too much this year :shame:

OK, so I saw the mirage speedy. $1800??? :wtf: It's definitely an interesting style.

I am also considering my first LV bag purchase (I have a wallet and other small items). LV Damier speedy- unsure of a 25 or 30. I'm just not sure I can do an arm bag....