Tech whats on your iPhone?

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
ok so i saw a video on Youtube of people showing whats on their iPhone screens...thinking we could do this too as i like being nosey and learning how to organize my stuff. Thinking we could find new apps from looking at each others? i mean who DOESNT love their iPhone :love:

im sorry if this thread is horrible...or bad...i thought it'd be fun?

f28979ca.jpg
c96707d7.jpg
b42dbaa0.jpg
d0ebb8c9.jpg

yea i agree...but i get so much crap! lol and my lil sisters love to play on my phone and my lil sister Daisy feels so awesome that she has her own folder with games in it to play when i visit my moms house...maybe i'll downsize after seeing others tPF iPhone screenshots

i hope to see more and that is adorable! to be honest nobody touches my phone but me haha. It's just a thing i have

Here is my main screen
Hope it attached ( I'm using the iph app)
i love Hello Kitty! too cute!

i hope to see more and that is adorable! to be honest nobody touches my phone but me haha. It's just a thing i have
yes i have a 1 1/2, 5, & 13 yr old sister and i love hanging out with them. I got me an otterbox so i dont care if the baby plays on my phone. i just have to make sure they dont buy anything!! lol

Well yesterday I posted a pic attachment with my iphone using tpf app,

today im checking this thread out and I dont see my pic but when i click to enlarge its a TINY little box up in the corner...

So i'm going to attach it here..

Attachments

• phot2o.jpg
    phot2o.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4,927