What's on your Coach wishlist?

1. Here's mine...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. I don't know how to do those lovely collage pictures, but my wishlist is in my signature. Of course, it grows every day, but this is what I want most :smile:

4. where do i start? I am an addict. Love coach :smile:

5. Mine was never made as of yet but I wish they would make the leather legacy slim tote in pond.

6. For now its the following:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. [​IMG] [​IMG]

In turquoise:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Oh, mine is soooo long......on the Coach website, where you can make up your wishlist, you know it gives you a total down at the bottom of what everything costs total? Well, mine is around $4500!:wtf: I sent my wishlist to my DH and my dad and they just sat there shaking their heads.

That doesn't include the older pieces that aren't currently in the stores! LOL. What can I say, I haven't been collecting that long and I need to catch up!

9. I also don't know how to do those fancy pics. Mine is in my sig below~and grows daily!

10. Madison scarf print flap bag....eBay here I come!

11. hamptons weekender sandals and scarf!!!!

and the keyholder with the pastilles (the very similar one to louis vuitton)

12. I have almost $4000 worth of stuff on my wish list!! Too much to list here :p

13. This is my "dreamers" wishlist. Realistically, I might get the optic signature satchel, the wristlet and maybe the ponytail scarf (although I really want it in the black optic signature pattern).

[​IMG]

14. WOW!!!! My wishlist is big. But here it goes.
    [​IMG]

15. oh thats not all heres the rest
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]