What's on your Christmas, Hanakah or other holiday celebration list?

^^
My sister is in Austin, I will be visiting in Dec. I think overall, Texas is one of the best states in which to live. My mom was born in Texas and still misses it.

^:lol:

Roey! how'd I miss you're moving to AZ?
I LOOOOVE Chandler and the whole Scottsdale area! Dh and I always talk of retiring there one day!:heart:

I should have posted a new thread but snuck it into several ones instead.

I got laid off from my job earlier this month. My parents retired in Sun Lakes in 1999, right outside of Chandler. I've been talking about a move cross-country and now is the time to do it! I'm really nervous having lived in MA practically my whole life. But this can be a whole new start without having to worry about rent and expenses right way, or even a car, since my parents have all that covered. Of course it won't be easy being 46 and living with my parents again!

Luckily I have unemployment benefits beginning next week and my rent is paid up until the end of January. My cost of living without a job is not that bad right now!

^we should start a thread and talk about this! Laurel asked you what you do in the fitness industry. . . we need to know more! LOL!

Irish, my DH is from a long line of NYer's, his Mom's family is 100% Italian and he now pretty much refuses to live elsewhere.
He's lived in CA, FL, NY, WA, TN, OK, etc. . . .
the topography isn't breathtaking here, but the quality of life is pretty great:yes:

^^
I agree.
Swanky, DH might get transfered however they may give him 3 choices, Austin or San Antonio being one of the choices if it happens. Yikes!

Yep. In my young days, I showed horses. I had a mare who was a "Major King mare", meaning she was sired by him. I got to visit the ranch when I was like, 14 so I did not remember where it was.

I desperately need something to hold all those little "cards" together. You know like a coffee card, bagel card, etc... I have some really great bags (and accessories like wallet, agenda, etc...) to carry in my bag. Then I end up with a big bundle of junky cards with a rubber band around them. Help!! Does CC even make anything that would work? Or any other ideas??

P.S. Swanky, I was LMBO at your DH comments. My SA from NM asked me yesterday if she should call my DH with some ideas for Christmas and I just kind of just changed the subject - LOL! Not sure what to do with that one. He would die at the price of some of my things, but then again if they were accessories for one of his cars it would be no big deal - go figure.