3. Vernis Reade PM

4. Monogram Batignolles (H)

5. MC Black Wapity

6. Other...???

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hey PF girls/ladies
    i'm looking at buying my next bag... which will be LV!!! :amuse:
    please help me!!! Because i know you girls/ladies always have the BEST advice and suggestions!!! :amuse:

i'm looking at the following LV bags/accessories...
    - Epi Black Pochette
    - Monogram Pochette
    - Vernis Reade PM (cant decide what colour though)
    - Monogram Batignolles Horitzonal
    - MC Black Wapity (hehehe, thanks to the Wapity thread)

OR - what would you suggest??? some of you guys have grown to known me so please suggest something!!!! :amuse: anything LV would be great...
  2. you should get the Monogram Batignolles Horitzonal because i think you would get alot of use out of it.
  3. Definately! It is a fabulous bag. I use it the most out of all of my bags.
  4. I say Vernis but you have to be sure you're not going to be scared taking it out. If you are hesitant about that, go for the BH.
  5. I have the reade in raspberry, very fun color for summer! I also love my white MC wapity, the strap makes it very easy to carry. It is soooo hard to choose, GOOD LVCK!
  6. I voted for the BH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: I got it almost a month ago...and I still can't keep my eyes off it! It's so functional (love that), and beautiful as well....roomy!! :heart: it!!!!!!!!
  7. If the BH isn't big enough for you get the Cabas Mezzo. Have you tried a messenger bag? The Tulum GM is great.
  8. I vote for BH !! I want one in damier..
  9. I voted for the BH. I love mine:love: .
  10. I voted for the Wapity. It seems during the summer there's not much to carry and it's so useful when you're just out doing some light shopping.
  11. i voted for the monogram batignolles moritzonal. i think it's a great bag! :yes: :biggrin:
  12. i vote for the BH. i have one and love mine to pieces.
  13. I'd get the Vernis Reade PM in red-so chic...wait tho, the Monogram Batignolles is pretty fab too...no wonder you're having a problem deciding:rolleyes:
  14. Vernis reade...it'll be nice for the summer! its SUCH a cute bag! I think you should go for a bag more than an accessory.
    GOOD LUCK in your search!
  15. i picked the vernis reade in framboise